• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You only get 5 discs to roll with.

S Wizard - My ugly main putter. Everyone should have an ugly putter.
Z Buzzz - Workhorse. 270-350'
ESP Pred - Beat yet still overstable. Overstable Mid duties and everything else in between.
S-PD - Beat to Perfection. Lasers from 360'-400'
S-DS - Slightly new. Max D 400'+

Ion - driving/approach/putting
DX Cobra - everyone should know what cobras do
Vector - workhorse (with help from the cobra/river)
GL River - anything from hyzers to turn'n'burns, sneaky long
Opto Flow - distance especially, other stuff too

Ion Putts/approach/drives
PD (S) Long and Straight
PD (CFR C) Overstable
TeeBird: Nice and seasoned, can do anything with it.
Boss: Extremely low PLH for a boss, used for hyzer flips and max D annys.

*Edit* Just realized I had already posted... Had my Wisdom teeth out Tuesday and some of the medicine caused memory loss. :?: Still wondering what else I will find out I did during the few hours after the surgery...

If I only get 5 discs to roll with then I would want round ones because they roll better.

haha, come on mark, you always seem to dodge these posts that deal with limited disc selection. We know you carry a lot of discs and I would too if I had the cart and bag, but what 5 discs would you pull out if that was the game?

Me:

Seasoned Soft Challenger
Seasoned DX Roc
Seasoned Champ Leo
Seasoned Z Pred
Seasoned ESP Surge

colombo117 said:
haha, come on mark, you always seem to dodge these posts that deal with limited disc selection. We know you carry a lot of discs and I would too if I had the cart and bag, but what 5 discs would you pull out if that was the game?

If I were on a desert island and only had two forms of liquid what would they be? Coffee and Beer so I would be BUZZZ'n all the time, of course.

Yeah the question is a bit artificial since I am rarely on a desert isle and even less often with Gillian, the Skipper, too. The Millionaire and his wife, the Movie Star...

Limited selection!! Hell with limited selection. I want a bevy of caddies carrying stacks of beloved plastic and offering me cool drinks hauling around shade trees on flat beds and recliners... and a personal masseuse ( my spell check broke but this looks wrong). Ginger or Maryanne or Mrs. Howell?? How could I choose? Would any of them have anything to do with the likes of me? Not in this lifetime.

Ok,merely for theoretical purposes:

My favorite Rattler
My favorite Buzzz
My favorite Crush
My favorite Nuke
My favorite Tracker or maybe Rogue

All carried lovingly by Ginger. And a big cooler of IPAs.

10x KC Pro Aviar, worn understable (the only putter that does MY lines)
Roc+ Champion (love the way it feels and its straightness)
TL (the leopard bottom covers straight AND understable lines)
Champ Boss (for fairway accuracy)
ESP Nuke (for overhands)

oh excuse me i misunderstood.. thought it was 5 discs to troll with

Putter: pro-d Challenger 175g
Midrange: flx buzzz 177-178g
Midrange:flx drone 177g
Driver: Z Stalker 174g
Driver: Z Predator 174g