• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your longest Ace ever

What is the distance of your longest Ace ever?

• 200 or less

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • 201-250

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • 251-300

Votes: 47 28.8%
  • 301-350

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • 351-400

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • 400+

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters
Like 220 feet i think. Over a valley but the tee and the basket were on/around the same elevation. Hole 1, short to long. Schumaker park salisbury MD. z buzzz.

I hit a 360 footer one day with a 172 * Destroyer in a long sweeping hyzer line

this may be my new favorite thread.

pretty sure my longest is 220ish.. going to look over the course info for my aces now but def havent hit anything over 300ft

My Only Ace was on Hole 6 at Delaveaga, short right position, with a Gold, Gold Line Vision. That position is something like 375, but it is downhill (Long is ~420). Had some chain outs and the pic in my avatar, which was sticking to the cage.

I can only throw 300-325 with a distance driver, on a good throw with flat ground.

Longest Ace:
Calvert Park - Hole 9, 237' with a Surge

Longest chain out:
Patapsco - Hole 11, 519' with a PD.

Hole 3 at golden gate park, 311' with a teebird on the hyzer line

I hit a black ace and don't count it as an ace.

That's a real rarity! I've only ever seen one actual black ace. It happened at Brewer Park in the late '90s in the woods toward the end of the course, and I believe it was at a tournament (probably an MDGO event). Someone's drive smacked the side of a tree. It ricocheted hard left and into the previous basket we had played, maybe 75 feet away. Lots of laughs!

If memory serves, he just marked his spot from under the basket and played his second shot from there.

Closest to an ace I've gotten was a 100 foot third shot that I just flipped figuring I was going to blow the hole after hitting a tree 20 feet in front of me on my drive and blowing my second shot by throwing it only like 80-90 feet. Low and behold my third shot was an absolutely perfect line with one of my new rocs and I heard chains (blind drop to the basket). My brothers friend saw it go in and was like "nice shot dude" and I was like "did that go in?" He replied "yea man". Felt awesome even though it isn't a true ace.

About five holes later my brothers friend had a shot similar to mine, flubbed his drive behind some trees, could not see the basket and just kinda hucked his disc. Went right in, he looks at me and goes "dude, did I just do that?"

The two of us felt pretty awesome that day

My only ace is on a lot longer hole than I thought it would be. It's a wide open, uphill 303' hole, and I only throw it about 325 so I was actually throwing a full shot with a driver and it just happened to hit chains and stick.

My first ace was just over 300' at vista del camino. With an 11x teebird.

I can't remember what hole and I'm not about to go dig the disc out.

It was during league though and I won the ace pot. I bought a disc or two at Spinners and spent the rest at dukes on pitchers for all the other dudes.

4 aces over 300 feet, longest is 381 at Emerald Isle disc golf course hole 16 in the long and over water. Star leopard with a huge S turn in flight.

That's a real rarity! I've only ever seen one actual black ace. It happened at Brewer Park in the late '90s in the woods toward the end of the course, and I believe it was at a tournament (probably an MDGO event). Someone's drive smacked the side of a tree. It ricocheted hard left and into the previous basket we had played, maybe 75 feet away. Lots of laughs!

If memory serves, he just marked his spot from under the basket and played his second shot from there.

at huges Park it is a course with 9 baskets and 18 tees. hole 6 has the basket from 5/17 to the hard left of the tee pad about 20 feet. I was throwing huge annys that day and I threw it thinking it would glide over the basket, but it hit the chains dead center and stuck.

Latest posts