• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Your older, rare Discraft goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olemiss5931

Eagle Member
I LOVE Discraft, and have an all Discraft bag. I'm interested in seeing your older, rare Discraft goods that you are willing to give up. I guess the only newer items I'd be looking for are any team stamped items or Nate doss rubber blend challys. I have a wasp tooled buzzz, older Ti buzzz, and an old school Z breeze up for trade. Can also do PayPal if I want the item. Thanks!

I have this....

Nebula, 177+, i think it comes in at 180g. It has 2 scuffs since I dropped it.

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 53
I have a REALLY old Z Flick that I could send you for some PayPal.
It's sort of chalky/translucent Z.
Has some minor color transfer from awkward storage, but otherwise 10/10 condition. Would be a super OS thrower.

I have a REALLY old Z Flick that I could send you for some PayPal.
It's sort of chalky/translucent Z.
Has some minor color transfer from awkward storage, but otherwise 10/10 condition. Would be a super OS thrower.

2.0 or 2.5?

Sorry for just responding y'all. I already have a couple Nebulas. And I think I have a couple of those flicks you are talking about. I've thrown one and it instantly started fading haha. Great utility disc

I had an old 2.0, opaque Z, flew like a dream. Could never find a backup, so it went to the Marketplace.

I have some real old stuff from back in the early 90s/late 80s. I'll look when I get home if stuff that old interests you.

Also have an old msdgc buzz, ace race meteror's if you like some those

Attachments

• FA0910F2-9C42-493D-843E-1077E984E934.jpg
    FA0910F2-9C42-493D-843E-1077E984E934.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 53
Some old stuff, the yellow is a Tracer from the 91 Worlds and one from the '91 Florida Triple Crown. The grey one is a Cyclone, the others are Shadows and Vortexes.

DSC04699.jpg

DSC04701.jpg

I LOVE Discraft, and have an all Discraft bag. I'm interested in seeing your older, rare Discraft goods that you are willing to give up. I guess the only newer items I'd be looking for are any team stamped items or Nate doss rubber blend challys. I have a wasp tooled buzzz, older Ti buzzz, and an old school Z breeze up for trade. Can also do PayPal if I want the item. Thanks!

Can you narrow down what you are looking for a little more? Old Discraft doesn't explain much since they have been making discs for 30+ years. But, that being said I have tons of old Discraft stuff since I live 30 mins from the factory and have been playing for 20 years.

I have a bunch of new/used old school Discraft discs: X2, XL, Cyclone, lots of old Magnets, Hawk HD's, Stratus, Comets, Marauders, Xclone, MRV, MRX, APX, Eclipse, and in some of those first runs. I have a bunch of newer OOP discs like Talon, Wildcat, Flash, Xtreme, Avenger, Pulse, Crush, XTRA, Torque, XS, and DGA Tsunami in mostly Z and some X plastic. As well as some things they don't produce anymore like D or X plastic Wasps.

Can you narrow down what you are looking for a little more? Old Discraft doesn't explain much since they have been making discs for 30+ years. But, that being said I have tons of old Discraft stuff since I live 30 mins from the factory and have been playing for 20 years.

I have a bunch of new/used old school Discraft discs: X2, XL, Cyclone, lots of old Magnets, Hawk HD's, Stratus, Comets, Marauders, Xclone, MRV, MRX, APX, Eclipse, and in some of those first runs. I have a bunch of newer OOP discs like Talon, Wildcat, Flash, Xtreme, Avenger, Pulse, Crush, XTRA, Torque, XS, and DGA Tsunami in mostly Z and some X plastic. As well as some things they don't produce anymore like D or X plastic Wasps.

Do you have any breezes?

PM'd...

PM sent, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts