• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

z magnet

bigtime

I just got a new z magnet,and don't remember my other z plastic being so hard to start.does any one know what to except .

discnut said:
I just got a new z magnet,and don't remember my other z plastic being so hard to start.does any one know what to except .
It may have spent some time on the shelf. As far as flight these three have covered it.

I used to carry a Z magnet, but I'm getting more distance out of a cinder block so it got replaced.

discnut said:

If you really like the Magnet mold, get a Soft Magnet 170 +. You will be happier.

I guess I'm the only weirdo to like the Z Magnet. It's pretty overstable, and I'm able to get good consistant flight out of it. It doesn't make my starting lineup though, it's more of a bench player.

SkaBob said:
I used to carry a Z magnet, but I'm getting more distance out of a cinder block so it got replaced.

plus those cinder blocks are great in the wind...bit of a strain on the shoulder though

I have a Z magnet I found in a lake a couple years back. Never thrown it, but as mentioned the plastic is super stiff.

I probably never will throw it either since I just got a champion rhyno that is perfect.

If anyone wants the magnet PM me.