• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2015 Ace Race Disc

I apparently stopped watching this thread a long ass time ago, but it's nice to see the butthurt and more righteous than you folks are still treading along.

Live your own life, let others live there's, it's not that damn hard. And...it's a disc. If you're that concerned, march your ass down to the local community center and preach/volunteer there.

And I'm the one being "judgemental." Smh.

Yes, you are. You're the one getting bent out of shape over a name and stamp (that has zero drugs on it). You're the one freaking out over a stereotype for a fringe sport that has always had and embraced it. You're the one complaining but doing nothing to change your situation. You have zero right to think that everybody should just change for you.

This sport has no demographic. It's to each person what they make of it. You should be celebrating that such a thing exists. Instead you're choosing to ignorantly attempt to deny the game to a group of people that need help more than shame, a group that is the reason the game exists today. Apparently intolerance is a Christian way to live life. Glad that "Jesus dying for your sins" wasn't done in vain. :rolleyes: You really should change your avatar or pick up the Bible and really study Jesus' teachings. What people try to pass off as Christianity these days is an abomination.

For the record, cartoons like these are more feasible as the inspiration for the stamp. Turns out, this is a pretty common stereotype. I've already made this point, but you've chosen to ignore it because you have no rebuttal for it.
cigar-man-cartoon-character-logo.jpg

pigSmoking.gif

481764627-smoking-bbq-pig-gettyimages.jpg

A_Cartoon_Gangster_Holding_a_Machine_Gun_and_Smoking_a_Cigar_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100413-009988-767053.jpg

And the clincher...is that cigar in that roach's hand?
roach_cartoon1.jpg

Yes, I'm judging you. Although, after four years of intolerance from you on this forum with no signs of an end, it's more fact at this point. I knew the second the stamp was released that you'd be in here on your soapbox. I let it go for a long time, too.

Last edited:
I answered your question already. What I "do about it" outside of the disc golf world is my business. Inside the disc golf world, I hardly have enough time to even play the game, much less clean it up. Or make it "grow." :|

Do you think anybody who's helped grow this game has free time to spare? If you're really as passionate about your vision for this game as you make it out to be, you'll make time. I'd suggest starting with not spending three quarters of the day on here.

You spend a creepy amount of time worrying about what I do.

Let it go, bro.

You spend a whole lot of time complaining about not having time, but you don't have any problem posting all day long on here. Let it go yourself.

And the clincher...is that cigar in that roach's hand?
roach_cartoon1.jpg

over course it is the marijauna , and that mug is full of vodka and he has his heroine works are in that bindle over his shoulder. Look at that crazed look in his eyes, he undoubtedly off to kill some babies and sell his mother into prostitution to get his fix of that devil weed.

OR

it could just be a cartoon on a bug

And I'm the one being "judgemental." Smh.

Hypocritical judgment is the only truly healthy form of peer judgment. If one 'hates' racist people: they are hating people for their hatred of people. The main difference is instead of saying "other people need to do things the way my cultural experience taught me people should do things" we are saying "you need to keep your cultural biases to yourself and stop trying to shame strangers whom you know little to nothing about for activities you know little to nothing about".

You spend a creepy amount of time worrying about what I do.

Let it go, bro.

And you spend a creepy amount of time preaching your intolerance on a website for a sport you dont even play. :doh::wall::thmbdown:

Log off and go play, bro.

I see they are in stock at DGC, who has thrown this Big Z version and let us know how it flies. I'm thinking this will be too stable for what I'm looking for.

Just ordered a Big Z from dgc on a whim. Anyone have any insight on what I can expect?

Well, you could get what I consider the ugliest cooler/stamp combo ever produced:

Ugliest disc EVAH

Hideousness aside, I find it flies a lot like the Ace Race disc if ever so slightly more over stable. So in other words, for a crappy player like myself it pretty much flies the same. To me it feels a lot like typical Z plastic but obviously the BigZ is opaque rather than translucent like the FLXZ or the regular Z plastic.

-Dave

Well, you could get what I consider the ugliest cooler/stamp combo ever produced:

Ugliest disc EVAH

Hideousness aside, I find it flies a lot like the Ace Race disc if ever so slightly more over stable. So in other words, for a crappy player like myself it pretty much flies the same. To me it feels a lot like typical Z plastic but obviously the BigZ is opaque rather than translucent like the FLXZ or the regular Z plastic.

-Dave
I like the way that disc looks. LOL.

I've never thrown the ace race version so I'm taking a gamble here. I'm just hoping it works out as a good compliment for my DGA Breakers.

Wish they had released it in ESP instead of Z...and come up with another insect. I was really looking forward to this putter from Discraft. Oh well...