• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

15 is Aweful. Just a terrible green. Throw and pray you have a putt.

4,000 viewers is just sad. So much for there being a demand for live dg. YouTube babes doing makeup and gossiping gets more views.

I'd like to see a little post round coverage. Aren't they suppose to throw over the lake or is it too dark now?

Wow. Just dialed back in for the last 3 holes.
Paul is a machine, and its cool to see him get it, but was super surprised to see Sexton drop that hard... thats rough.
All he had to do was shoot -2 for the round and he would have won. Bummer.

Coverage

Thanks EVERYONE for tuning in. There were a few more issues that I wanted today. But we finished strong. Thanks for watching!

Time for some food!

Thanks EVERYONE for tuning in. There were a few more issues that I wanted today. But we finished strong. Thanks for watching!

Time for some food!

My only feedback to you guys is to post the scores after a hole and before you go into a break...other than that, Thanks a billion for doing what you do!

Yeah terrible for Wysocki on 17. But damn McBeast just floated his Nova over those hay bales. And in that wind too. That is not an easy shot to do....

How many years in a row now has the leader on 17 lost it? Like 4? Its almost like it's better to be in 2nd on that hole

I was thinking the same thing. If it was a playoff hole and you won the coin toss, you'd give first shot to the other guy.

Yeah terrible for Wysocki on 17. But damn McBeast just floated his Nova over those hay bales. And in that wind too. That is not an easy shot to do....

Totally marketing to put his name on that pie plate overmold of a disc...I mean he NEVER throws or depends on in in tournaments :wall:

It all depended on 17 again.

That putt on 16 was huge.

True.

With a one shot lead Ricky can play it safer on seventeen. Go to the wide side. Looked like he tried to park it thinking he would need birdie to stay even and he was right. McBeast birdied. Fun finish as usual.