• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

How downhill is it? It looks pretty severe, but perspective gets skewed very easily on video. Either way it was fun seeing Jerm drain one last year, and it would've been awesome to see GG clear the water with an Aviar. :eek:

It probably drops about 30 feet down to the water level, maybe a little more. It is pretty steep though.

Its super duper downhill. And still retarded far away. I've got a 400+ arm and tried it for fun at Winthrop during non USDGC season. I didn't even come remotely close.
LMAO, okay so much for that idea unless it's a 50mph tailwind.

Its generally a 500+ throw across the lake unless the winds are swirly. Last year the discs (I think they were thunderbirds) were a little understandable for the big arms. The lake carry is still impressive (Paige Pierce did it on her first attempt last year, failed on subsequent attempts, only wish I could do that).

At this point in the world of disc golf, live coverage isn't just desired, it is expected. For this four day event, the live streaming will begin on the second to last day for Round 3 on Friday and it will continue for the final round on Saturday.

The live streaming will be complimented by post-production round coverage, interviews, and more, all of which can be seen on The Spin TV on Youtube. And if that wasn't enough, there will also be episodes of The Insider Show each night starting after Round 1 on Wednesday evening, with new episodes airing each night of the event.

Really? #stallgrowth....

I noticed in the coverage of the USDGC that they will be covering both Mcbeth's and Schustericks cards all the way to the final round. I know this is extremely unlikely but what happens if neither is on the top card? Coverage of 3 cards? No top card coverage?

The coverage is listed here

http://usdgc.com/?page_id=1071

I was thinking the same thing, or if they are both on the same card, who gets to cover them .

Well that didn't take long second or third group maybe? Henrik Johansen already hit an ace this morning!

If I knew this before I'd forgotten it --- The google maps aerial was taken during last year's USDGC -- depending on exactly how you have it configured (I'm running Lite Mode).