• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Glass Blown Open - April 28-30th - Emporia, KS

So i'm leaving tomorrow morning for GBO. Anyone want to make any beer trades or get together for a share while down there, let me know!

Smashboxx is doing live coverage tomorrow with the super card, Leiviska, Mcbeth. Schusterick and Lizotte

Last edited:
I heard through the grapevine that the players pack has been handed out and one of the items was a red, white and blue commander backpack...anyone hear if there was anything else? Don't get me wrong I'd be pretty happy with just that haha...

New stars and stripe commander bag, due max ballista, dye max defender, t shirt, jacket, and a super sweet polo were all in the player packs I saw. Not sure but I think there was another disc. Also heard something about some glow Wardens. I also saw some pics of country club and Peter Pan park from today, completely flooded.

name tag, GBO chocolate, Keychain, Super soft shield, gold line ballista, Latitude polo shirt, another shirt, Ogio jacket, Ogio shirt, Commander bag.

Latest posts