• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

Looks like the men be shakin' things up on moving day...

Leaders curse strikes again.

Clemons. Bombs 2nd round.
Shue. Tanks 3rd round
Redalen... You know it

I guess youd still want to be top of leaderboard to start final round and break the curse.
Riding an absolute roller coaster, wow. Busts back to E with a big eagle and promptly bogeys.

Exactly my thoughts. She is definitely human, but even with her struggle rounds, she finds a way to hang on for dear life.
It seemed at first like she was doing "poorly" but still just plodded along and still put up a 999 round with Missy outperforming her earlier in the round. To me it always feels a bit like as long as she stays healthy we haven't seen her consistent ceiling yet.

I would be willing to bet that Calvin threw away his shot at a Major on 18. Being within 1 or 2 strokes of the leader is one thing versus 4 back.

Sometimes I wish we could see what was going on in his head.

It seems like on the one hand there are just plain flukes and regression to his (very high) mean.

On the other hand it just seems like he maybe does not have quite the killer instinct of some of the others. But I'm never sure.

Hope he makes it interesting. MPO is going to be insane tomorrow, and a huge test ahead for Isaac.

I would be willing to bet that Calvin threw away his shot at a Major on 18. Being within 1 or 2 strokes of the leader is one thing versus 4 back.
I hate to say so, but this is probably the case.

A lot obviously has to do with how Isaac plays and holds up to the pressure. There have been 4 different round leaders so far. Cole seemed unflappable until he wasn't. Several high level players lurking should Isaac falter. I hate to say, but Paul McB is only 4 shots off of 2nd, and that dude lives for these moments.

I'd love to see this be Calvin's break out tournament.

so four -9 rounds would get you the lead . .the hot rounds has been R1 -12, R2 -12, R3 -13, R4 -14 = -51

Missy have two -4 rounds at FOX. . feels like she have to go close to -10 today to win and to play +1050 does she really have that in her`?

wow super lucky OB save for Missys first shot. . .and then she throws the 2nd OB. . . not the start she needed. . .lot o pressure of KT on the very first hole

Silva is playing great. . i missed it but her 4th round was MAD. . -3 round with 7!! OBs

Fun to see all the "new" players in the top ten. ... .

wow super lucky OB save for Missys first shot. . .and then she throws the 2nd OB. . . not the start she needed. . .lot o pressure of KT on the very first hole
Yeah, assuming Tattar doesn't go Estonia on her, the championship was decided right away today.