• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Texas States DGPT Silver

they could add a few data pieces to each hole and get a decent predictor of scores. ...

Golf uses ten parameters. We'll need more.

(Maybe move the theoretical discussion to a new thread in Course Design.)

Gotta say, the MPO commentators are the worst I have heard. I actually miss Doss at this point. Brian Earhart is meh but this Grant guy is just no bueno, its just low energy and monotone.

Gotta say, the MPO commentators are the worst I have heard. I actually miss Doss at this point. Brian Earhart is meh but this Grant guy is just no bueno, its just low energy and monotone.

I agree. The idea is to have some personality shine through your voice. Neither have any.

Agreed. I almost feel like Grant's low energy is a good match for the lead card's play, at least for the last 15 minutes I have been watching.

Sure looked like another camera guy got hit yesterday during the men's coverage. Would have been the catch cam near a green- I don't recall which hole as I was in the process of dozing off.

Missy went OB long on hole 18. . and then trew from the DZ, that cant be correct?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Skärmklipp.JPG
    Skärmklipp.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 129
But just if you never crosses Inbounds..she did and went OB long
It's apparent that they didn't proofread and correct the sign. The rule they must have applied at the event (go to Drop Zone if OB after drive) directed players who threw their disc across the water into the inbounds embankment, then rolled into the water, to go to the drop zone.

Latest posts