• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Crave, FAIRWAY DRIVER?!

I bought a 161 and a 173 both neutron and the lighter one has more turn, is straighter longer and fades with less bite than the heavier one. Mind you, it is subtle, but noticable enough where I will use them for different purposes.

Right on. The difference I'd noticed between my two was similarly subtle, but noticeable enough to make me prefer one to the other on many shots.

I have a 175g proton watermelon and a 165g neutron, they both fly almost identical, i get a little more float out of the neutron one, but any change in flight has just been the fact that its easier to get the lighter one up to speed.

Loving the heck out of my Crave but the Servo is a little easier to park for me, i like the extra fade at the end.. still undecided about which one im going to bag, the crave might just replace my beat up FR volt and the servo will be more of a seasoned new volt replacement.. All depends on how the Tesla ends up flying i guess :D

The Crave was an easy choice for me. I already have all the fade I need in the Saint Pro, so I was looking for the opposite kind of disc, which is why I've been as pumped as I have been about how tightly it flies. This is the first MVP/Axiom fairway I'd tried since the Resistor since the others overlapped too much with my bag, but the Crave instantly carved out its own niche and helped me simplify things.

The crave is just a good shot waiting to happen. S DX Teebird that doesn't really beat in is fantastic. And, it can be worked on servo lines with more hyzer and distance lines from flat. It has stolen a lot of shots.

yeah its sneeky long and soft with the lines. If anyone threw older beat strikers or even a stalker like flight is comparable too for those who are not familiar with a teebird its truly a slower volt where servo has more turn/fade even once beat it just keeps the LSS but loses a little HSS.

love the inverted FR ion colored crave and have a proton similar to your deep pink but its more of a purple almost in proton with red rim.

Actually that pink is a bright purple, that disc is very Halloweeny. I'm just kinda sad both these cores aren't very dye friendly colors. I'll have to get a white one to dye for the wall

yeah its sneeky long and soft with the lines. If anyone threw older beat strikers or even a stalker like flight is comparable too for those who are not familiar with a teebird its truly a slower volt where servo has more turn/fade even once beat it just keeps the LSS but loses a little HSS.

I found the same thing, very similar to how I'd utilized a Striker, Escape or Stalker in the straight/stable slot. It seems to have about an extra -.25 turn than the Stalker, but still holds the line great.

I would also add I took my 166 Watermelon to a windy hill top and it was solid into a brisk headwind. Little flip to flat and it dug into the wind on a laser.

Man the crave was amazing today. It just wants to go straight and doesn't get pushed of it's line by wind. I am actually struggling with the straightness and I like that! Never have thrown a disc that goes this straight and can lean into it and not worry about it drifting too much. This may be a game changer for me. The servo did well today and faded where the crave just pushed forward. Nice combo for sure. I out threw my saints all day with the servo. Saint pro did well, but my beloved saints may get sidelined for a bit while I work the crave magic. In my opinion this disc is a home run.

I think its ability to take power is part of what distinguishes it. I can throw it like I do my Saint Pro when I want that to turn and the Crave will still lock into straight and have a subtle fade. I agree that it's a home run.

The crave has officially become a go to for me. This thing is deadly controllable and predictable. You want it to go straight it goes straight. You want it to turn it turns. You want some fade? Of course you can have some fade thanks for asking. I love you crave.

The switch/crave/servo line up extremely well with each other with each offering that slot in the bag. I know the resistor is overstable, but what degree? Is it banshee like or more so?

The crave has officially become a go to for me. This thing is deadly controllable and predictable. You want it to go straight it goes straight. You want it to turn it turns. You want some fade? Of course you can have some fade thanks for asking. I love you crave.

Yeah, the Crave is great. I'm still trying to dial in the controlled turns though. It really wants to fight out of stuff for me and only go straight. Very predictably straight with only a gentle turn at the beginning, so I'm not complaining, just working on the consistent anhyzers.

The switch/crave/servo line up extremely well with each other with each offering that slot in the bag. I know the resistor is overstable, but what degree? Is it banshee like or more so?

At least Banshee overstable. It's a meathook. A little on the shorter side, like a Banshee (compared to a longer Firebird or XXX), but very overstable.

Latest posts