• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad lie pics, the sequel

So you're saying, given the rule hasn't been invoked, no matter how high my disc is in a tree, I can just throw from underneath it without a penalty? Or that I get a penalty even if my disc is under 2m and off the ground? (That second option seems crazy, but I just want to make sure.)

No penalty for a lie more tha 2m above the playing surface unless the TD has specifically invoked the rule.

This thread cracks me up! It makes me feel better to know that even when I have a terrible lie, it's at least not stuck in a scoreboard 20' off the ground...

:thmbup::clap::p

Reviving the thread. Bravethrower retrieving hartman's disappearing drive.

14135121443_849367fef0_c.jpg

that's not a barn ... that's the bang shack :gross:

... wow, revived a year apart ... and pics from the same course lol

Winthrop City Park #1 in MN - grip locked my drive, hit a flag pole and it landed in the "basket".... too bad it was the basket on the turret of the M-60 tank on display...... Played it from where it landed. Probably one of the few people to throw from the back of a tank in a round........too bad it wasn't moving.

Attachments

• Winthrop #1a.jpg
    Winthrop #1a.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 130
  • Winthrop #1b.jpg
    Winthrop #1b.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 109
Didn't happen yet, but I'm surprised it hasn't (to me or my friends at least). But came close - my home course is on a ski hill, and one downhill hole (no. 4) plays directly in line with the chairlift, and my friend noob hyzered 50 feet in the air, and his disc plinko'ed around the chair seat and fell out. I'm sure it's happened to somebody somewhere though.

Winthrop City Park #1 in MN - grip locked my drive, hit a flag pole and it landed in the "basket".... too bad it was the basket on the turret of the M-60 tank on display...... Played it from where it landed. Probably one of the few people to throw from the back of a tank in a round........too bad it wasn't moving.

:thmbup:

Thankfully not one of mine. Don't think a hockey puck or baseball knocks this one loose.

Attachments

• 2015-04-20 07.38.26.jpg
    2015-04-20 07.38.26.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 104
After a 3 month layoff (piano fell on my toe) - This was the result of my first tee shot.

picture.php

My roller line was a little off and this was about 8 feet up.

This was from a tourney a Charlie Vettiner last year. Wedged under a low hanging cedar with some other brush in place.

picture.php

Latest posts