• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, June 1st-3rd, 2012

Courses for the Ohio v. Michigan Meet: (Please pick your top two, and only two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you get to play Toboggan? What did you think? We made the mistake of playing Black Locust first thing then headed over and played the Toboggan, we were wiped to say the least. Great course, but quite the workout and quite a tough course.

Hopefully you Michigan guys will still meet up and get a couple rounds in, but with everyone else from Ohio not being able to make it, I don't know if I'm going to make the trip up either. I was really hoping to be able to pull this off as well as the Ohio meet that we put together back in September, but it just never really happened. A lot of that we probably my fault, last time I planned one of these I didn't have a job so I had plenty of time to plan and get things done, hell I am rarely even able to sit down at my computer these days.

Anyway, I apologize for not being able to bring this one together, but hopefully a couple of you will still get together and throw these awesome courses. Sorry guys.

Man, I think I am going to have to back out on this. I spent all weekend Friday-Sunday discing and camping and I am shot. I think I need to take this weekend and maybe even next Monday Leagues off. I will see if I am better Friday and maybe come up for the Saturday part. :-(

Amazing, damit!

Okay well I guess if no one else from Ohio is going then I (and my buddy) will have to bail as well.

Sucks...

I would be there if I did noT for previously scheduled obligations, my beautiful intelligent
T niece is getting married. Have fun DGenerates.

Toboggan rocks! Missed the chickens from ohio though!
Flatfooters probably wouldn't have liked all the hills!

Tobo kicked my ass and I loved every minute of it!

It took a flydye RR and a 5x Valk from me, but I got a pearly Orc back. :D