• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

I'm thinking non-blizzard star from the looks of the pic. I'm down with that.

Maybe some Pigs done in a stiff KC/McPro-like material? I could see those being a good seller.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Doubt it but McPro PIGS? Hahaha. That would be sick.

I really hope that innova takes McPro and starts running a couple new molds in it even though he throws nothing baseline sans the aviar.

I would think they would give it a new name if they were going for this like they have done with the other over-molds. You might be on to something, though. It might explain the super close up pic. Don't know that I would be interested, but it would be cool.

...never know that those INNOVators have up their sleeve. :p

I wonder if they tried StarLite the same time they tried the Blizzard being that it was difficult for them to get the weight down with conventional premium plastic. Hmmmhhh???

The stamp is different as well. On the domey ones there is nothing behind the pig. This looks like a pattern for sure.

Got to play on a shorter course today. Love this disc. Anything under 150ft, I can get it to right within 10-15ft of the basket and itll skip once and come to a dead stop.

So I got my pig in last week and decided to be a little different and immediatly test the durability of the plastic. So I took it to the gym with me. Went into the empty basket ball court and let it rip. I spent a good hour a bouncing it it of every solid surface I could reach. It handled great! Blizzard is made for putters. The rounded edge kept the disc from denting like the drivers do. When I was done I had only incured one small gash from when I gave it a full rip into a n exposed skrew head. No change in stability whatsoever so I am really happy with the pig.

Stiff pros! Ordered red, white and blue. And another Blizzard Champion. Got a yellow this time and gonna try not to concave the top. Hope they plan on coming out with pink pigs in the newr future....

Picked up the last 2 uniques they had. Too bad they were lightweights. Grabbed a couple orange and red heavies though.

I picked up a few, hopefully they just put these in to production and forget the R-Pro floppy domey stuff. Although I really don't need anymore pro pigs, after this order I'll have over 30.

Hmmmm so tempted. I really dont like the R-Pro Rhyno that a buddy has. Feels weird having it flop around in your hand when you go to putt.