• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cheapest X-OUTs

dgdave

* Ace Member *
Are there any places that do innova x-out bundles? If not where would be the cheapest place to get a larger quantity?

Have you tried talking to mark molnar personally to see if he'd give you a discount on his xouts at DGV?

not sure about bundles, but GGGT has uber-cheap misprints...I buy a BUNCH of Dcraft stuff from them.

You can buy misprints direct from Discraft, availability is hit or miss. http://www.sportdiscs.com/misprints.html

10 discs range 60-75 dollars. That's probably the best deal I've seen, though I only just ordered from them for the first time ( my discs come tuesday!)

Innova also sells their Factory Seconds direct, http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/factory-second.html

Both vendors claim that there is _no_ affect on the flight of the disc, so it's the best way to stock a bag in my opinion.

smelly said:
Both vendors claim that there is _no_ affect on the flight of the disc, so it's the best way to stock a bag in my opinion.

Most of the X-Outs (or whatever DC calls them) I've had from both Innova and Discraft have been this way, but you do once in a while get one that is absolute trash. I had a Champ X-Out Gator that was the ugliest disc I've ever seen, puke green with orange, and it had a flight plate that sloped to one side with a large defect in the surface as well. It didn't fly like other Gators. I've had other bad X-Outs, but none that bad.

Just don't try to get them from the Finnish InnovaStore, they charge MORE for X-Outs and factory seconds...

jubuttib said:
Just don't try to get them from the Finnish InnovaStore, they charge MORE for X-Outs and factory seconds...
Time to cut the Finnish InnovaStore off from vodka.

Latest posts