• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
Crap....had to end some time, right? I wonder how long they could actually keep it going. The disc closet is finite after all. Well, we can keep it going with the swaps a little longer once everyone gets ready.

True. But I was just convinced myself to buy one. I dont really have the money though so it is probably for the best. I would have probably just added it to my cart and then backed out again anyway.

Looks like I got my 100 right on time. I knew they'd run out pretty quickly with all the buzz going on.

Gah! Why does UPS take so long to get to California? :( I ordered mine last week and it's not coming until the 2nd.

I just tried to order this morning also and no luck. If anyone got an Echo Banshee or a Cap America dyed disc for trade let me know. Looking for the Cap disc for my son and don't want to resort to eBay.

They sent mine via USPS. It's on it's way but tracking info said it was missent. Hope they got the right shipping address.

IMAG0026.jpg

167-169 esp nuke ss
173 cryztal flx nuke
172 natural beauty marbled star cro with dye
181 esp 2011 ace race disc
171 kc pro aviar
173-174 pro d hawk
177+ z drone
170-172 esp supercolor buzzz
175 star vulcan
175 glow champ firebird
174 sss voodoo

not a bad haul for a $100 box. out of everything i will only throw the drone and buzzz, so i'm open to swapping mystery box contents or if anybody wants to buy anything i'd be open to that too.

I orderd the $50 box and this is what I got. The gold lattitude disc I have no idea what it is. Any idea??

koozie
key lanyard
soft ion (dynamic Disc logo) 171
medium ion 174
vector 178
glow boss 175
Lattitude 64 disc. no clue what though
first run wahoo 169
soft magnet 176

IMAG0350-1.jpg

IMAG0352-1.jpg

IMAG0351-1.jpg

Any thoughts on the Lattitude 64 disc?

I requested some type of MVP and Latt. in the box and I was thrilled to see a vector!!

IMAG0026.jpg

167-169 esp nuke ss
173 cryztal flx nuke
172 natural beauty marbled star cro with dye
181 esp 2011 ace race disc
171 kc pro aviar
173-174 pro d hawk
177+ z drone
170-172 esp supercolor buzzz
175 star vulcan
175 glow champ firebird
174 sss voodoo

not a bad haul for a $100 box. out of everything i will only throw the drone and buzzz, so i'm open to swapping mystery box contents or if anybody wants to buy anything i'd be open to that too.

Wanna trade anything I got for the glow firebird and the crystal nuke?

has anybody tried using their gift certificate yet? i tried entering the promo code into the promo discount box and was told it was invalid, and if you try to enter it in as a gift certificate there aren't enough characters. my promo code on the gift certificate is 8 characters long...4 letters and 4 numbers.

Latest posts