• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA disc talk

SP is very durable, no doubt.

I liked the old SP logo better too, minimalist and cool looking.

I picked up a Breaker this weekend and it's got me wanting to try out some more of their molds. It helps that they are the one disc company in northern California. Gotta support the local guys!

They've got a solid lineup, if minimal. I've used and like Rogue, Hurricane, Undertow(sp only), Tsunami, Squall and Aftershock. Good discs, all.

Looks like a basket to me. I don't understand how that's not disc golf related, especially compared to many other disc golf manufactures' logos.

They've got a solid lineup, if minimal. I've used and like Rogue, Hurricane, Undertow(sp only), Tsunami, Squall and Aftershock. Good discs, all.

I agree with the undertow in sp only. Every Proline I've thrown is super flippy. Tsunami is by far my favorite driver I've ever thrown.

Looks like a basket to me. I don't understand how that's not disc golf related, especially compared to many other disc golf manufactures' logos.

I can see why someone may say its a bullet, but it looks solid, and I'm sure it helps cut down on the ease of printing without the extra rings.

I prefer the older logo, but I like how the disc "swoosh" is kind of incorporated on the top of the streamlined logo. If they highlighted it by making it red, I'd like it more.

I'm slowly adding more and more DGA to my bag. I'm loving the D plastic. I think a D Tsunami would be $$$, so I'm hoping to come across one of those soon. Just picked up a Proline Undertow, and yes it is very flippy. Still, I think it will see a lot of use as a roller which is a shot I've been looking to incorporate into my game more. Good stuff.

D tsunami's are freakin sweet. A few months ago I got some from amazon, I don't know if they still have any. My most beat d tsunami flys the exact same line as a sweet spot eagle x. It flies a little faster but has less glide so they go pretty much the same distance.

That is DGA's new apparel logo. They will continue to use their classic logo for discs and what not.

DGA also has new blends of Pro Line and SP plastic that are really sweet! They are incorporating a specific "icon" for each mold. Here is an example of two of the icons. The new Pro Line plastic looks great, by the way!

Attachments

• IMG_20140821_074518_287_zpse09c62d5.jpg
    IMG_20140821_074518_287_zpse09c62d5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20140821_074459_626_zps47304dea.jpg
    IMG_20140821_074459_626_zps47304dea.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 39
That is DGA's new apparel logo. They will continue to use their classic logo for discs and what not.

DGA also has new blends of Pro Line and SP plastic that are really sweet! They are incorporating a specific "icon" for each mold. Here is an example of two of the icons. The new Pro Line plastic looks great, by the way!

Is that new Proline Breaker more OS or still First Flight stability?

Are Tsunamis available in the new Proline blend yet?

I picked up a couple of proline sqalls a couple of months ago and I lost one and didn't click with them so I put them on the shelf for a while. This morning I played a two disc round, I putted with my warlock and did everything elese with my squall. I was shocked at how many lines I could pull off with it and how easy it was to do it. I am thinking about picking up a midnite flyier for a more stable one and pairing it with my hornets. Then I would probably jump to valks for my stable/understable driver. What are you guys pairing your squalls with?

Latest posts