• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Waco Annual Charity Open presented by Dynamic Discs

I am an ignorant viewer with regards to camera quality and such. idk how it works. But... I am confused as to why the quality of the "players camera" (the camera they cut to that just looks at the players reaction, etc) is worlds better than the actual action shots.

Also: Having a hard time cutting to commercials? Having a hard time displaying the Udisc scores? Having a hard time muting the action/on card microphones to get rid of the wind noise?

And does anyone else hear one of the commentators phone vibrating sporadically?

I don't like complaining. I am rooting for them to get this right, at some point. But... this has been a step in the wrong direction. Hope they can move forward from this new bottom.

As for the players, go Big Jerm!

Well at least he admitted the fault is theirs, with regards to shutting off the comments...

...doesn't excuse them from not being able to handle the criticism though. With all the blowback that happened when the announcements were made, you would have thought they would have been much more prepared for the season.

. Disabling the chat will allow for our commentators to focus on the commentary, our viewers to focus on the stellar play, and our moderators not being overworked dealing with negative comments that we have brought on ourselves.

Well at least they got that part right.

I had my whole weekend planned out and now I have literally no desire to watch this anymore...

Dodge this is your fault, don't take it out on us. You knew this was going to happen the moment you made this decision and if you didn't, you damn well should of. Give us the chat for the MPO and just deal with it like a man. Don't run from your critics, it just makes you look even worse...

warning-rtfu-this-is-not-a-safe-zone-space-or-11384240.png

I am an ignorant viewer with regards to camera quality and such. idk how it works. But... I am confused as to why the quality of the "players camera" (the camera they cut to that just looks at the players reaction, etc) is worlds better than the actual action shots.

They're using a Sony FS7 (or something super similar) for the player cam (it's also what they use for slow-mo in post production). It's a 10k camera once outfitted properly. The A/B cams they're probably using something like our Sony Z150s, which are around 3k. They might not have them color matched super well if they look that different though.

Latest posts