• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Magnets - I want them

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscinTim

Hello all,

I'm still looking for older Discraft Magnets. No 'soft' Mags. Anything with the pulse mark, like the one in my avatar, or an oval sticker on the back is what im looking for.

170+, but if its super sweet, ill take just to hang, at any weight.

Please, no new 3 chain stamped magnets. If you have newer 2000-2007 Magnets with the stock 4 chain stamp, I still want them, but they arent worth as much to me.

I am looking to buy them. If I post a list of discs I have to trade, I just end up getting a bunch of PM's where nobody has a Magnet to offer.

Last edited:
I have three used magnets

1 black 8/10 4 chain
1 white 7/10 4 chain
1 yellow 7 or 8/10 "Berkeley Aquatic" hotstamp

PM me if you are interested

examples

PM replied RJ.

Here are a few examples, for those who keep offering newer magnets.. :wall:

Pulse mark, oval sticker, or 4 chain please

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 206
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 192
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
tim do you throw lighter weight magnets at high altitudes like Wrightwood. I putt with a 170g putter because it carries further. Just curious

I do throw 170+ in general for putters, but I modify most of my bag for wrightwood, and lighten anything up that I can pretty much.

I carry a worn 176 3 chain, a 172 softer feeling 4 chain, and a 174 black 4 chain.

just picked up a 171 glow 1995 magnet from thompkins, its going in the bag too.

have you tried to wrestle one from stevie? how about Z magnets? I've been looking and if you really want an old one or another pulse I can try to contact a guy I know who has some, just dont know his price.

I recognize that orange one ... stop hoarding all the magnets tim!

edit: I have a nice Z mag if anyone is looking for one

I though the orange one came from me, settle it Tim. Is it from me or the person Glong was referring to.

I traded him one. Who will ever know.

yup

that orange one came from Glong.

lion.. if you do come across any more 4 chains that are 170 or higher in weight, ill take them.

and to answer how many, i have about 25 from 1999 or earlier, and about 15 newer 4 chains. I have probably sold about 15 in the last month or two though.

Glong is the winner. Tim I am calling right now trying to find 90's magnets bro. will keep u posted

excellent... I will buy them, or trade you more desirable collector plastic thats easier for you to trade or sell.

someone just swooped a 174 rainbow pulse mag from under my nose on ebay before I could finish clicking the link to buy it. I got the link at 706, and the listed was completed buy it now at 706. my jaw dropped with complete disappointment.

DiscinTim,
Here's my collection of magnets. Just got back in the game after a 12 year absence or so. I've got some SWEET ones. Let me know if you are interested in any of these. I collect them too so I'm not looking to offload, just maybe diversify my collection.

White 146g "Nothing Else Is A Pepsi" Logo. Came from Texas States in Houston '96. Blue & Red stamp.

White 145g Pepsi Trademark Symbol. Came from Texas States in Houston '96. Blue & Red stamp.

White 175g Grateful Dead Skull w/lightning in Circle. Rainbow Stamp. Actually authorized stamping by Grateful Dead Merchandising, inc. Has the GDM, Inc mark.

White 174g (First Run Soft) Nude.

Marble Grey 174g (First Run) Nude. Bought from Jim Kenner at '95 Worlds, only time he sells them, very unique. I'm keeping this one!!!! Prettiest magnet ever.

Green 173g (First Run) Nude. Bought from Jim Kenner at '95 Worlds.

Yellow 170g (First Run) '94 Doubles w/Giraffes. Black Stamp.

Yellow 175g '96 "More Birdies Classic" w/cartoon bird design on #plate. Purple Stamp.

Yellow 175g '96 "More Birdies Classic" w/eagle on # plate. Red Stamp.

Green 173g (Double Stamped) 95 - 96? Generic Magnet stamp w/ Flying Eye "Flying
Around The World over it. Rainbow Stamps

Green 174g Colorado Thin Air '95. Goat throwing disc. Red & Blue Stamp.

Red 175g Flying Eye " Eye '95. Rainbow Stamp.

Red 173g Flying Eye "Ace Run" Rainbow Stamp.

Red 171g (First Run) Flying Eye "Flying Around The World". Purple Stamp.

Orange 174g Forest Gump-"Stupid Goes Where Stupid Throws" stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.