• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Magnets - I want them

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on the pics I'd say that's a 7/10, just because the Pro-D plastic picks up cosmetic wear very easily. That baby is barely seasoned :) if it's 172+ I would estimate value around 12-15.

i got a 4 chain hard white glow magnet, stamps kinda rubbed off, 6-7/10 really seasoned, concave lid. weight not listed, i'll get it weighed next time i'm at the post office.

Did you get a chance to weigh it? The glow 4 chains tend to rather soft. Back in the day there were just magnets, and depending on the run they they were super rigid, soft or in between. The actual 'soft' ones with their own stamp didn't come till later on. all old really old mags are actually just regular hard magnets, with variance in the rigidity.

I will pay top dollar for rigid old mags. the 93-94 am worlds and 94 worlds ones are premium. I'll trade almost anything I have for them. I have a only a few of those earliest runs.

I've got one that I'd like to part with.

Pretty stiff Pro-D plastic, at least several years old.

I'd give it a 6-7/10 rating, nicely seasoned. Some blacked out ink, belonging to the person who traded it to me. The 4-chain stamp is all there.

I don't know the exact weight...but comparing it to some other discs, my guess is 170+.

I'll weigh it on my brother's postage scale this weekend and post the results here.

From there...if you're interested, just let me know how much it'd be worth to you!

'till then...

PM'd on your magnet.

I im overstocked on magnets 165-170 if anyone wants any, newer or older, I have them. if someone can break out a 93-95 tournament stamped magnet, Ill make you a nice offer!:thmbup::thmbup:

I have a pinkish purple four chain with the pulse. It's a 175 with the stamp wiped. Would rate it a 7 due to it being pro d. Tons of life left. No idea what these are worth. I'm sure we could work something out if your interested.

yes please

I would love to work a deal, or buy it. PM'd sir.

I have a pinkish purple four chain with the pulse. It's a 175 with the stamp wiped. Would rate it a 7 due to it being pro d. Tons of life left. No idea what these are worth. I'm sure we could work something out if your interested.

Superior disc golf performance through electro-magnetic waves. :thmbup:

DSCN5863.jpg

nice magnet! Thanks..

Iim looking to sell some photon glo ones.

I've got two blue 8-9/10 z magnets with a 2002 Veterans Park Open ghost stamp don't know the weight but they feel around 171-173ish pm me if your interested

I finally got around to weighing the yellow one I posted pics of a couple pages back.

176.4g on the digital postage scale!

Is anyone still interested in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.