• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

i expect to place my order tomm, splitting them with a buddy. hpoefully they dont take the full 2 weeks plus transit as i am very bad at waiting lol.

Just received my esp/z 10 pack today. Ordered 6/23, received 7/7.

ESP Meteor 178 yellow/red stamp
ESP Flash 169 blue
ESP Predator 172 turquoise Windy Hills Open Poplarville MS stamp
ESP Avenger 151 pink/blue stamp
Z Tracker 164 yellow/blue stamp
Z XS 167 green/purple stamp
Z Force 168 magenta/shady oaks st. patricks classic 09 tournament stamp
Z Crystal Challenger 172 teal
Z Comet 178 blue
Z Crush 174 purple

^^^ That's an interesting set. I would not be unhappy with it. It's very different from the set I received except for the 150 Avenger, the Crystal Challenger, and the Crush. Does your Crystal Challenger actually say 172 or does it have a range?

OTOH, I just lost my beautiful red Z Avenger SS today that I got in this deal. I came to love that disc. My 2 favorites by far that I got in the deal, though: the 171 ESP Surge and the 172-174 Crystal Z Challenger.

My Crystal Challenger says 172-174g as well. I'm also loving my surges in ESP; they're like easier-to-use wraiths.

there is a range on the crystal challenger 172-174.

i would have liked some FLX plastic. Also a Buzzz.

lots of new drivers though!

my set

i ordered my misprint deal like on the 28 or 9 i live in corpus christi texas i just got mine today july 6 , im not going crACy or trilled about what i got, im happy, i knew that i was gona get some plastic that would never go in my bag and most of the disc im just going to take the stamp off and dye them and then resale at tourneys and minis,all in all i got 5 esp 1 flx and 5 z i really wanted a buzz and wasp didnt get either one but i did get a flx surge.... heres what i got
esp flash 172 might make it in the bag
flx esp surge 171 my baby, i just have to decide what to dye one it
esp tracker 174 white,
pretty bad ass disc limited edition esp venom 175 pretty sexy
elite z crush173
elite z force 170 *
DGA tsunami 163....?? whatever
z avenger w/rockmont stamp 173g
black esp stratus 169 z
z comet 168
i guess i made out ok i just have so mush plastic allready ( over 80 disc) that a lot i already have and or something like it but im prob gona put are club stamp on alot of them and try and get like 15 bucks a disc

The 30 discs arrived today and I am absolutely thrilled. Here we go:

2 Crystal Buzz
2 Elite Z Buzz
1 ESP Buzz
1 ESP Meteor

1 Elite Z Surge
5 ESP Surge

1 First Run ESP Force
2 Elite Z Force

1 Elite Z Surge SS
1 FLX Surge SS

2 Crystal Avenger SS
1 ESP Avenger SS
1 Elite Z Avenger SS

2 ESP Cyclones
1 ESP Pulse
1 Crystal Challenger
1 ESP Banger GT
1 Elite Z Flash
1 ESP 150 Class Flick
1 FLX Drone
1 Elite Z Crush
1 ESP Pulse

I think that is it. Very few have tourney stamps and the only thing I was hoping for were more Flashes but I'm not sure thats really a concern anymore.

50% Z and 50% esp. nice goin. now im even more excited bout mine. but the more excited i get the more upset ill be when i get a half ass package. hahaha
o well.

its gotta be a damn good feeling having 30 quality discs show up bran new and ready to go

The 30 discs arrived today and I am absolutely thrilled. Here we go:

2 Crystal Buzz
2 Elite Z Buzz
1 ESP Buzz
1 ESP Meteor

1 Elite Z Surge
5 ESP Surge

1 First Run ESP Force
2 Elite Z Force

1 Elite Z Surge SS
1 FLX Surge SS

2 Crystal Avenger SS
1 ESP Avenger SS
1 Elite Z Avenger SS

2 ESP Cyclones
1 ESP Pulse
1 Crystal Challenger
1 ESP Banger GT
1 Elite Z Flash
1 ESP 150 Class Flick
1 FLX Drone
1 Elite Z Crush
1 ESP Pulse

I think that is it. Very few have tourney stamps and the only thing I was hoping for were more Flashes but I'm not sure thats really a concern anymore.

WOW 3 packs?

I have to give the company alot of credit it seems they might have actually thought about what they were putting into your packages and gave you a good assortment of types and styles. Maybe they didnt and you got lucky.. either way thats an awesome haul.

It seems anyone who orders this package has a 90% chance of getting one cryztal disc. And around a 20% chance of it being a buzz.

Wow, that's a lot of discs Phoenix. If you can, post the disc weights later. That'd really help me to determine how beneficial this might be. I am super picky about weights.

Think we can now start the "build your bag from misprint packages" thread. Very nice lineup, will be looking to take advantage of this soon, along with the sub 100 set for my 5 year old.

People who order should just post here what extras they get and what they are looking for -- if a bunch of people are ordering discraft misprints it spawns a natural trading thread.

I just put my order in for a my second pack, come on cryztal buzz... I'm excited it'll be like christmas when I get my package in the mail.

my 10 that i got

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0846.jpg
    IMG_0846.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 175

Latest posts