• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc Golf Shoes

dickyp1113

Par Member
OK so it may not be the most important thing ever but what shoes are people wearin for disc golf? I wear nothin but keen newports. They have easily had 200 ft to every throw

I like Gore-Tex XCR trail running shoes, and a Nike 11 fits my foot perfectly. Currently wearing Nike Air Pegasus+ 25 GTX, with Nike Air Structure Triax+ 11 GTX on deck.

I've had a pair of the Milos since early spring and have enjoyed them. My only complaint is that they don't come in half sizes.

They have held up well to a lot of disc golf and work nicely in mud, grass, and cement tee pads. The Milos provide more struture than an tennis shoe but less than a hiking book. A nice hyprid pair of shoes I think.

I don't think they add anything to my game but if I was in the market for a pair of disc golf shoes I'd go for them for sure.

Has anyone tried keens "disc golf" shoes yet?

I've been wearing the Keen Milos since last November, and they've held up spectacularly.. even after weeks of playing in thick mud last winter, getting them caught on blackberry brambles, etc. I also have an ultra-narrow foot and so have to cinch them *very* tight. So far, after about 3/4 of a year, they have a few tiny tears in the fabric on the tongue (probably from the blackberries), but the lacings and soles are still in perfect condition. The Keens are also surprisingly-waterproof. There were times I'd accidentally stick my foot in a puddle, and it took dunking one up to nearly the top before I'd get a wet foot. I'd definitely recommend them!

My kicks.

MRL-W86189-05y.psd.fpx

Merrell Radius: Size 13

I also wear my doofy looking Gaiters.

I can't stand foxtails, though.

I have a pair of Timberland trail running goretex for wet weather and a pair of Salomon XA pro 3d ultra's for dry weather. The soles on the Salomon are not holding up like I would have hoped. They are very comfortable but I would opt for a Vibram Sole next time for sure. My timberlands are a year old and still in great condition. they were a great purchase.

Agreed. The milos great. My home course has 3 holes around a creek. The stepping stones that cross are almost never above water. I owned a pair of keen obsidians before these. They did not last 6 months before they both tore where the foot bends. Keen has a awesome warranty though on there keen dry shoes so I got a refund and bought milos.:thmbup:

i havent tried the milos yet but want to. Keen makes great products and my newport sandals are the best shoe/sandal ive ever bought. great flexibility and traction

I just wear teva hiking sandals. Probably wont work for you toe draggers, but they are so comfortable.