• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

I buckled the waist straps, rolled up the excess and velcroed them down. It sits between the bag and my back, but for now it's working. I haven't really done anything with the umbrella straps, but haven't really had an issue yet. I keep a couple pencils in the mini pocket under my mini. I have my stool attached with it's strap, up through all the straps on the back and then cinched tight. I put a canopy bungee around the outside leg and attach it to the bottom strap of the outside pocket and then the stool doesn't move at all.

That all sounds confusing as hell, I'll try to snap some pics later.

boom. new djren zipper pulls

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

Just got in my Mahal! Best bag to date, hands down. The only real Mod I want to do is add an internal frame. I filled this bad boy up with 22 discs and my 32oz water bottle and the bag rode like a dream and I havent even adjusted the yoke yet (this will happen this evening). Worth every penny and Im glad to be in the Mahal Club. Now I just need to stich my members only patch onto my bag :hfive:

Daddy Likey
5669727811_d07df86918_z.jpg

Booter those are awesome looking!! I would say I'd get them, but don't want to be a poser. Jgillia glad you like it, and welcome to the club.

So after playing with my bag in 8+ hours of rain the other week, I am totally blown away by this pack. It rained the entire first round and by the time the second round started, my bag was completely dry. No soaking into the fabric. The rain fly worked wonders too while playing. I like the umbrella holder, but the umbrella must be tall or it will be in the way of your vision when walking.

As for the fit, it is the best hands down. Set it up correctly and this thing is a dream to wear. I have twice as much stuff in here as I did in my Revo bacg and it feels twice as light carrying. The hip strap is essential to carrying the weight and should be used as often as possible. Good to use when you throw a good drive and know it won't be your turn for a bit.

It is everything that I could want it to be.

My only complaint is that I wish they would put a small pocket on the mini-holder. That would make it perfect.

Most people who havnt tried this bag om will say that about it. They change their minds after they try it on or see it in person.I love mine. Perfect bag hands down .well built even without a pencil holder. Best investment by far

I bet you wouldn't say that after using it.

I'm sure it's a great bag but I was just saying what I'd rather do instead of luggin' around a big bag. Rather save myself 300 dollars. Feel free to send me one and I'll check it out and get back to you, though. ;)

Compared to ANY other disc golf bag I have seen, this appears to be the best built. I would be all in if they made one that was smaller. For me, that is just too much bag.

I know a lot of people complain about no pencil holder, I just bought a mini clipboard and it sits right behind my discs in the main compartment. It doesn't get in the way at all, and holds a pencil. Everyone that has seen mine and or tried it on changed their tunes about the bag almost immediately. Honestly words can only describe this bag so much, you have to go out and get one to understand it completely.

Most people who havnt tried this bag om will say that about it. They change their minds after they try it on or see it in person.I love mine. Perfect bag hands down .well built even without a pencil holder. Best investment by far

Last edited:
I played four rounds yesterday with my mahal and felt great afterwards. The way this bag distributes the weight is amazing and my back has been singing its praises all day today and yesterday. My best DG purchase ever

I just got my Mahal on Friday and played 2 rounds at the Winthrop gold course on Saturday...after about 5 hours of disc golf in 80+ degree weather I gotta say it's the best disc golf purchase I've ever made. The way it distributes the weight on your back is amazing and I bought a 100 ounce camelback for it and still had a bunch left over. It might seem bulky but it's really not that bad...along with that camelback I was able to fit about 24 discs in there very comfortably with room still for 30+ if I wanted. Gotta say there's nothing out there quite like this bag...two thumbs WAY up!!!

Just curious as to where to put the Camelbak. Did you just place it in one of the larger side packs? I'm looking into buying a Camelbak for me, and just want others info.

I just got my Mahal on Friday and played 2 rounds at the Winthrop gold course on Saturday...after about 5 hours of disc golf in 80+ degree weather I gotta say it's the best disc golf purchase I've ever made. The way it distributes the weight on your back is amazing and I bought a 100 ounce camelback for it and still had a bunch left over. It might seem bulky but it's really not that bad...along with that camelback I was able to fit about 24 discs in there very comfortably with room still for 30+ if I wanted. Gotta say there's nothing out there quite like this bag...two thumbs WAY up!!!

Just curious as to where to put the Camelbak. Did you just place it in one of the larger side packs? I'm looking into buying a Camelbak for me, and just want others info.

I put it in between the main compartment and the bigger of the two pockets on the side....you have to pull away the Velcro in there which is a pain and since I got the big boy 100 ounce it won't fit all the way in when full....I just leave the top hanging out a little....I also put a big ziplock bag down there first just to try to keep the moisture out and run the tube up the Velcro rings on the side. Works like a champ!

I keep forgetting that you can use those side pockets with all that velcro. I will use that idea, thanks again!