• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I killed a duck...

Weird - I was going to come on tonight and start a thread like this.

I was out practicing tonight and I was throwing my driver and then a putter and midrange to see/compare the distances on different holes.

Threw the driver, threw the putter and then grabbed a comet from the bag. Wanted to try to flip it so I threw it with some hyzer - a little too much and it turned towards some pine trees before it flattened out. It flattened out and sailed right into a tree.

It flew into one side of a pine tree and feathers poofed out of the backside.

Killed a dove.

My friend was looking for his disc in some high grass at debusk and stepping on a ducks eggs ): the mother then flew up and started attacking him.

Today I threw my buzzz around 275ft on a upshot and it landed ON TOP of squirrel! The little guy was okay but he was pissed, he ran over to my disc and tried to scratch and bite it then ran off.

Sorry to hear about your duck, sometimes things happen.

I turned over a Fuse yesterday in field work and it took my dog right on the muzzle. He's learned disc flights well enough to stay out of the way, but he didn't expect this thing to be so damn understable. I did yell "look out", but apparently he expected me to say "fore". He's okay. Didn't even yelp. That dog is a badass though. He got brutally attacked by another dog once and she didn't even break his skin... Even better? One of the attacking dog's teeth literally died right after that. It turned grey and had to be removed because my dog is just that tough.

I also hit a duck with my Predator, but in my case it was a log shaped like a duck so nobody can complain about it.

On a positive note, at least OP's left-handed form is good enough to kill small fowl. :\

Weird - I was going to come on tonight and start a thread like this.

I was out practicing tonight and I was throwing my driver and then a putter and midrange to see/compare the distances on different holes.

Threw the driver, threw the putter and then grabbed a comet from the bag. Wanted to try to flip it so I threw it with some hyzer - a little too much and it turned towards some pine trees before it flattened out. It flattened out and sailed right into a tree.

It flew into one side of a pine tree and feathers poofed out of the backside.

Killed a dove.

Did Prince start playing out of nowhere?

Did you check all your blind spots? According to the other thread its all your fault and you are evil and should be beaten up for hitting something.

What he said.

I can see why you would say that.

Many times coming to land out in the desert in my hang glider, I would nail a lonely creosote bush. I learned that if you look at something , you tend to gravitate toward it.

Lighting strikes twice in the same place for a reason...

I'm going to get back to clearing the fairway with a walk if possible.

My buddies have hit birds on rollers, mine just had some umph and I'm stupid enough to blab about it here.

It was an accident.

Poor duck. I hit a squirrel with a Buzzz once about two years ago. Rolled it about three times. It was lying on its side, not moving. I felt terrible. I moved it off the fairway, just in case it was just shocked. Luckily, I think it was because it was gone when I came around about an hour later.

Poor duck. I hit a squirrel with a Buzzz once about two years ago. Rolled it about three times. It was lying on its side, not moving. I felt terrible. I moved it off the fairway, just in case it was just shocked. Luckily, I think it was because it was gone when I came around about an hour later.

Either that or some cat or hawk had a windfall...

Squirels do go into some sort of shock, I hit one on accident warming up a few weeks ago and it froze in place for like 10 minutes. Luckily it came to and ran off. I can definitely feel for you, the squirrel didn't die but I still had a bad feeling all round.