• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could only throw 2 manufacturer's plastic...

You can only choose two...

• Ching

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Daredevil

• DGA

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Discmania

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Discraft

Votes: 148 56.7%
  • Discwing

• DKG

• Gateway

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 183 70.1%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 64 24.5%
  • Legacy

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Millennium

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • MVP

Votes: 38 14.6%
  • Quest

• Westside

Votes: 9 3.4%

• Total voters

JFink2011

Bogey Member
Whether you throw a totally mixed bag or are sponsored and stick to one...

If you could only pick 2 manufacturers, which 2 would you pick?

My choice is Discraft and Latitude 64.

Thats a tough one
I guess i could play without my wizards.
So currently discraft and innova

But i just picked up some lat 64 so we will see that may bump one of them or both

innova and discraft.

my bag has slowly shifted back to basically all innova, i've used wizards and some discraft workhorse mids (buzz, comet) but always all innova drivers (besides a flirtation with the XL). i throw PDs but as far as I'm concerned they are more or less innova.

the only discraft stuff left in my bag are the drone and zone, and the zone is the only one that is always in there. i still have a little stash of comets but once i got a few rocs nicely beat in, i couldn't find too many 'comet shots' that i couldn't pull off with a roc.

Currently my bag contains Discraft, Innova, Discmania, Gateway, Vibram and Latitude. The bulk of it is Discraft and Innova though, and I could make due stripping out the rest.

Half of my bag is already Lat64, with a couple Discraft, one Innova, and an MVP.

I could do strictly Lat64 and MVP though; Basically just Lat64 with an Ion putter.

Innova for the long game, Discraft for the short. I own some Lat64, Gateway, Discmania and QuestAT stuff, but nothing that has stuck.

Innova - Discraft
Almost went Lat 64 instead of Discraft but my love for the Comet is too much to give that disc up for anything right now.

MVP and Millennium. I'd have to give up my Preds but between domey 1.2 SOLFs and domey Vectors it wouldn't matter much. It's already my least used disc.

Latest posts