• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Love Camden2. So much work and thought has gone into it. Only gripe would be 17 and 8 being too similar of holes. Ulibari parked one of em for an Eagle 2 (during the tournament), I believe hole 8.
Speaking of Eagles, Will Shusterick 3'd the par 5 #8 at Middle. 2nd shot roller and hit a 65'ish footer. Earlier that week at leagues he 2'd the par 4 #9 at Middle....INSANE

8 and 17 are similar in short placements, but I am okay with it because I love throwing those fairways. Very rewarding if you hit them right.

Watching these guys throw 500+ft drives and getting insane birdie opportunities is awesome. I can't even be jealous.

Surgery went well removed some cartilage and cleaned some up. Bad news is my ACL is partially torn and nothing can be done until it tears more or completely. He told me it shouldn't bother me it's just not as strong.

IIT, it is located on the other side of Cellular One field where the White Sox play. If you locate the Red Line on the CTA, exit at 35th street. Walk a block east to the university.

Safe for the golfers, not for the students! :D

280px-AYAotD_logo.png

The golfers only have to worry about getting held up. The students have to worry about getting held up AND getting blasted by a drive to the head.

Never had a problem except it is rather urban. An errant throw could end up on the street.

It's in the middle of a college campus, during the day it's perfectly safe.

FWIW, that has always been my experience there. I have played IIT at least 5 or 6 times within the last 3 years.

There are plenty more bums and other shady people in the middle of the Loop by my office.