• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] In the bag videos

I wish more peoples bags would be like yours. You got a lot of putters and mids and thats how it should be. Well done. :clap:

Thanks! I'm glad I learned quickly that throwing wraiths for 200 ft holes would not make me a better player. Only change I would make would be adding a PD or OLF for the bridge between the teebirds and wraiths....might need a bigger bag for that though.

I'll be damn! East Peoria! We'll have to shoot a round sometime

I was actually just there for the semester as an intern for CAT. I'm back at my parents' place in the burbs for winter break. The courses in Peoria kick the crap out of the ones up here for sure.
I did live in Dubtown during grade and first part of high school. CGS class of '06.

Thanks! I'm glad I learned quickly that throwing wraiths for 200 ft holes would not make me a better player. Only change I would make would be adding a PD or OLF for the bridge between the teebirds and wraiths....might need a bigger bag for that though.

*Feels cool cause there are the same amount of putters/mids in bag as fairways and distance drivers* :) Lol

Sweet. I have the same reptilian overlord bag!!! Left Handers Unite!!!!!
I don't have nearly as many aviars in the bag though

Ah yes, that's what it's called, not the zombie like I thought it was :doh:

:hfive:
DG is the only thing I do lefthanded... I believe it has to do with growing up playing baseball aka leading with the left shoulder on everything.

I bat left handed in baseball and it's likely why RHBH feels so natural to me. Exactly the same motion (swing).

I bat left handed in baseball and it's likely why RHBH feels so natural to me. Exactly the same motion (swing).

I throw left handed, hit right handed in baseball Haha I can actually throw a decent RHBH.. probably about 200 feet. Hardly any control what so ever, but the distance is alright :) Lol My baseball background is what made FH feel so natural. I eventually learned how to BH, and of course, my game improved enormously.

im liking a lot of these videos keep them coming. im glad to see ithis thread went away from just bashing me lol. but seriously im kinda glad you guys did i have since changed my bag up. added a few more mids and fairways and now throw 3 wraiths a overstable, stable and flippy one. i feel my game is headed in the right direction thanks

Latest posts