• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

I tried that and when I look at the lost discs for that course it doesn't appear to be showing up?

Any idea what I did wrong?

I'm no tech, but I THINK the only way lost discs get encoded to a course is when you enter scores in the scorebook, and report them lost there in that round?

I like this feature. Got 422 courses in common with elmex so far, must be the most in my list, going to have to dig more.
360 with Martin Dewgarita. Just 252 with wolfhaley, got to increase that count.

324 with DerekTonn, 408 with erickmj, 343 with slorunr, 369 with sunshay, 348 with diskobolos. There's a good crew of course collectors in MN / WI if you haven't heard...

Last edited:

I think we can make that happen in, oh I don't know, 2 months or so 😉

Martin is good shit too if you ever get to play a round with him.

Also, MN/WI has an impressive list of baggers.

I like this feature. Got 422 courses in common with elmex so far, must be the most in my list, going to have to dig more.

Me and elmex got 483 in common. Great minds think alike I guess.

200.gif

I'm no tech, but I THINK the only way lost discs get encoded to a course is when you enter scores in the scorebook, and report them lost there in that round?
You could mark them as lost through the organizer before. Unsure if that's still possible.

Reactions: Dev
Found a small bug the other day with media on this course. Michigan Tech DGC - Media

There were a total of 11 out-of-date photos previously, all of which I deleted (this made me feel very powerful :devilish:). Then I added 11 new photos. That went fine, but now the little number on the tab itself says 22 when it should only say 11. So it seems to still be including deleted photos in the media count.

Have not tried this on any other courses yet.

Top Bagger Issue:

I don't know if this affects anyone else, but I'm stumped by a change when I look under Top Baggers. This is a problem specifically regarding New Jersey - but might also be true for other States.

When I search Top Baggers in NJ, it shows that I have played 55 of 58 - a gap of 3. When I include Temp and Extinct, it shows that I have played 57 of 66 - a gap of 9.

But, when I use the Browse Map function, and I include extincts and exclude Courses Played - two courses show up for me on the map in New Jersey. Not 3, and not 9. And I agree with the two courses that do show up (both on military bases, and I'm still trying to get access!).

I don't know how to reconcile the difference. Since no member has played more NJ courses, I can't scan somebody else's list and look for courses that aren't on mine.

I honestly don't believe either of the totals shown (58 active or 66 including temps and extinct) are accurate. But I don't know how to pull up a list so I can check it.

This problem sound familiar to anyone else?

Top Bagger Issue:

I don't know if this affects anyone else, but I'm stumped by a change when I look under Top Baggers. This is a problem specifically regarding New Jersey - but might also be true for other States.

When I search Top Baggers in NJ, it shows that I have played 55 of 58 - a gap of 3. When I include Temp and Extinct, it shows that I have played 57 of 66 - a gap of 9.

But, when I use the Browse Map function, and I include extincts and exclude Courses Played - two courses show up for me on the map in New Jersey. Not 3, and not 9. And I agree with the two courses that do show up (both on military bases, and I'm still trying to get access!).

I don't know how to reconcile the difference. Since no member has played more NJ courses, I can't scan somebody else's list and look for courses that aren't on mine.

I honestly don't believe either of the totals shown (58 active or 66 including temps and extinct) are accurate. But I don't know how to pull up a list so I can check it.

This problem sound familiar to anyone else?
In top baggers "include temporary courses" includes practice courses as well .. this may be the issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts