• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

I'll trade a poop diamond for your poop core. I think I got the ugliest discs in the entire thread. I asked for no high speed drivers, and an opto and gl saint, so at least they came through there.

I thought diamonds were supposed to be pretty though?

(Sorry about the glare by the way, I just got a surface and the camera is absolutely miserable. That really shiny disc is a judge with about 2 million silver stamps on it.)

What is the black disc on the right side? WHat stamp?

What is the black disc on the right side? WHat stamp?

That is my hideous Diamond. Unless it is something else other than a diamond. It also doesn't have a weight stamp, and I didn't bother to scale it so I'm assuming 150.

Made a few requests, mostly met. Split the pack so I can't be disappointed.

Lucid Escape, soft Judge, FR hard Judge, VIP Northman, VIP Stag, awesome pearly TP Underworld, VIP Warship, weird GL stamped but see through River, nice GL Saint, Opto Flow.

My top 3 are the Underworld, Escape, and soft Judge. Wouldn't mind the Stag.

from top left: Classic Judge, Classic Judge, Opto Sparkly Pure, Goldline Saint, Goldline Bolt, Underworld, King, Havoc, Escape, and I don't know about the last one, but I think it's a Swan

Seems like you ordered your pack forever ago, where is it? I should be getting my second one tomorrow so I will get those pics up when I can.

I know....I ordered last Thursday night, expecting it to go out Friday. No change in my status through Monday, so I called that afternoon. Turns out the shipping site was down Saturday, so it had to go out Monday. I'm in SW WI and it's coming from NE KS, I have no idea why it's taking so long, but it'll be here tomorrow. I'm debating on selling some discs to grab another if I like what I get. The wait is killing me however. :|

I got my order in! I'm really happy with what I got!

Top row: Underworld, Northman, Crazy-stamped River
Middle: Escape, First-run Trespass (Really cool double-stamp), GL Halo, Havoc
Bottom: Classic Judge, First Run Judge (Diggin' the baby blue), Swan (I wanted 3 of these, but I'm hopeful about the Judges, I've heard good things)

10/10 would order again

Attachments

• DD Misprint Pack.jpg
    DD Misprint Pack.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 1st run trespass.jpg
    1st run trespass.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 42
So I got my second pack today, didn't get everything I asked for but I was very pleased and excited nonetheless.
Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/TrtBk

GL Mace
GL Halo
RGL River
( I cant throw this disc because I will never find it with this color)
RGL Ruby ( Don't know anything about this disc, and another bad color for me)
Fusion Trespass
Lucid Escape
Classic Judge
TP Underworld

TP Stag (There is not factory second stamp and I see nothing wrong with this disc, I did ask for a stag, maybe they ran out of seconds and just included a new one?)
Opto Air Sword

I can see this deal becoming a problem because opening up these boxes and seeing all this awesome plastic is very addicting. This is my last one... for now.

misprint pack Stag,Underworld(finnish),Tursas 2 Gl Rivers, 1 Gl Saint, Lucid Fugitive, Bio Trespass and 2 Judges
for some reason i cant post a pic

Pretty happy with my haul. Was hoping for a river or 2, but hey just means i need another one :D.

Left to Right
Classic Judge Double stamp
Pretty sweet black double stamp first run judge
Lucid Trespass with BioFuzion stamp (kinda like it :D)
Bio Fuzion Escape
Sweet blue westide VIP underworld
Interesting 155 VIPAIR warship
The Pearl is interesting as it weighs 163... and a sweet triple stamp wtf?
Double stamp Opto Saint
The apple of my eye, Double Stamp Pink GL Saint
And as far as I can tell a perfect TP Stag.

Pretty happy with the hall and lots of bang for my buck.

posting pics later

I think this may be the greatest deal ever. Ten state of the art, structurally intact discs in premium plastic with cometic flaws, 8 and change a pop with shipping?

If I thought I could slip it by the wife, AND if I didn't already had a lot of discs I haven't thrown due to winter, I'd be all over this deal, and like some of you, in multiples.