• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Best of luck finding it tomorrow. Hopefully it at least flew well for you

Suppose to start snowing right before the sun comes up and we are expecting 3-5 inches...

I got like ~5 throws with each disc the Tursas, spike, escape and sword immediately got spots in my bag, but I need more throws with the others to make any real judgments

...My question is, realistically speaking, how close are they to being able to get you the discs you requested? I know you won't get everything across the board, but they definitely seem pretty friggen close!

I think they got either 9 or 10 of the ten I asked for. Now I wish I could pull the trigger on another set, now that I know I can ask for the new molds!

So far all the pictures are awesome. My question is, realistically speaking, how close are they to being able to get you the discs you requested? I know you won't get everything across the board, but they definitely seem pretty friggen close!

Oh, and that double stamped Tursa of Moosula is awesome!

I literally got every disc I requested. I also asked for 170+ g and all of them are except the underworld (167) and riot (169).

Another cool thing about that tursa is when you tilt it right you can see it was first stamped with a finnish stag stamp that looks wiped and then double stamped with the tursa http://imgur.com/bhq26yI

how long do you guys think this sale will be going on??

My best guess would be until the cost of them to import the discs outweighs the profit of selling. Seeing as they are partners I would say as long as the demand is there and saleable items meet the demand you're good

I just ordered one, here's what I asked for:

Swans (3, a bold move, I thought), Tursa (Understable midrange in pretty plastic, I think so), Underworld (A longer Tursa, the forums say), an Escape (any comments?), Rivers (2, I throw one whenever I can), Havoc (OS Driver), Halo (Stable Driver)

Any comments on my selection, and do you think I'll get everything I wanted? I'll post pics when it gets here!

No luck finding my Stag this morning, I have spent 2 hours looking for that thing, I think it just vanished. I just placed another order for another box!

Badass solution to your missing Stag problem lol . total bummer you lost that thing

No luck finding my Stag this morning, I have spent 2 hours looking for that thing, I think it just vanished. I just placed another order for another box!

So I talked to them for a while around 3pm EST.

I do know they are completely out of misprint for those of you hoping. I definitely think a phone call will help you get what you want as we went right down the list and he was super helpful about it. Expecting some sweet plastic!

I am a little sad on the escape being out as it has become my goto fairway, and since I only sidearm distance drivers it is my most thrown disc right now.