• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Got mine in today! Notes on my particular shipment:

1. Love the utter lack of stamp on the Trespass. The lone "Factory Second" is killer. :thmbup:
2. Very excited about the feel of both the Fugutive and the Judge. :)
3. Happy to have another, lighter GL Saint.
4. REALLY happy to have a heavy Opto Pure, since my original Zero Line version is far too flippy now. :p
5. The orange Underworld on the right is the prettiest one by far. :clap:
6. Although I asked for heavier stuff, the Warship is VIP Air plastic at 158g; interested to see how that throws.
7. Are orange discs all that's left? ;)

Thanks for the great offer, DD! Look forward to throwing them in just a few minutes!

Attachments

• Lat64Misprint.jpg
    Lat64Misprint.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 175
Are they usually pretty quick to get stuff out the door? I order first thing Friday and haven't heard anything. I figure it would go out today at the latest but then again I guess its not quite the end of the day there yet.

Are they usually pretty quick to get stuff out the door? I order first thing Friday and haven't heard anything. I figure it would go out today at the latest but then again I guess its not quite the end of the day there yet.

I ordered Thursday and mine shipped Saturday. I imagine these mystery boxes are keeping them rather busy at the moment.

Edit: Mine actually shipped Friday.

Last edited:

I called them a little bit ago as I ordered Thursday night and my account still says, "processing". Their shipping site was down Saturday so nothing went out then. I'm fairly certain he said they've done 1000 discs in the past 2 days and that this sale has been HUGE. Although frustrating and I want to know what discs I got, I completely understand.

Thanks guys, I wasn't complaining just figured I could appease my curiosity by asking you guys instead of bothering DD.

1st: Spike, flow, riot
2nd: Tursas, Underworld, Sword
3rd: Judge, Escape, Tresspass

What isn't pictured is my VIP Stag that decided it wanted to be free in the wild. It is now somewhere in a field, but it was the same pink as the flow with a green stamp, it looked awesome. Ran out of daylight while looking for it, tomorrow morning I plan on continuing the search.
V1xGObPl.jpg
zLqpiiol.jpg
Nj9DRJ4l.jpg

ug, im caving. whats the coupon code?

DD is always quick to ship. I've ordered from there 10+ times, and never disappointed on shipping

Oh boys!...

blazing-saddles.jpg

...I ordered before realizing I could ask for the new molds, but I'm happy with these (drool bibs available for a nominal fee for those who like purdy warships, saints and RIVERs)
picture.php

River
Saint
Halo

Sword
Stag
Pearly underworld
Underworld. Asked for 2 in pearly

Fugitive
Judge x2 my mistake here. When I wrote request I said I had a judge but I guess a second couldn't hurt. They sent 2. My bad. But double putters aren't bad
Ill post pearly underworld by iself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 121
So far all the pictures are awesome. My question is, realistically speaking, how close are they to being able to get you the discs you requested? I know you won't get everything across the board, but they definitely seem pretty friggen close!

Oh, and that double stamped Tursa of Moosula is awesome!

Latest posts