• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Had a few rounds yesterday with my new Saints. Got a 169g Gl and a 165g sparkle opto. I max out at 350ft so I don't have a big arm by any means.

The Gl had a healthy bit of turn (like in Hag's video) but I wouldn't call it flippy. In slight headwind with a 350ft rip it hyzerflipped nicely, glided straight as an Dx Teebird and had minimal fade at the end.

The Opto Saint was more stable. Managed to get some nice sweeping low-line hyzers with it. The opto was definitely more wind resistant for me. I was comfortable throwing it into some headwind without fear of it turning and burning on me.

Had my friend's Dx Teebirds and my beat gummy star Eagle-X as a comparison. I'd say that the Saint has definitely more glide than the EX, it's also more workable than a Dx Teebird but I wouldn't use it as a distance driver like the TB. So the speed 9 is a bit off in my opinion. I think the Saint will be what Eagle-X's should've been: a true workable glidey fairway driver. I'm positive that it'll make a great pair with my PD's.

My saints are out for delivery!! Won't get to throw them until Saturday though :(

Plan on taking mine out to the field this afternoon. Will throw it alongside Teebirds, PD, and River. Can throw it against others I have if anyone has requests, but these ones seem most logical.

i got my first batch of saints in the mail this morning. disc feels good in the hand, and all 3 variations i ordered had a nice dome to them and the plastic was grippy. i ordered 2 169 red optos, 2 168 raspberry gold lines, and 2 174 yellowish green optos.

Had a few rounds yesterday with my new Saints. Got a 169g Gl and a 165g sparkle opto. I max out at 350ft so I don't have a big arm by any means.

The Gl had a healthy bit of turn (like in Hag's video) but I wouldn't call it flippy. In slight headwind with a 350ft rip it hyzerflipped nicely, glided straight as an Dx Teebird and had minimal fade at the end.

The Opto Saint was more stable. Managed to get some nice sweeping low-line hyzers with it. The opto was definitely more wind resistant for me. I was comfortable throwing it into some headwind without fear of it turning and burning on me.

Had my friend's Dx Teebirds and my beat gummy star Eagle-X as a comparison. I'd say that the Saint has definitely more glide than the EX, it's also more workable than a Dx Teebird but I wouldn't use it as a distance driver like the TB. So the speed 9 is a bit off in my opinion. I think the Saint will be what Eagle-X's should've been: a true workable glidey fairway driver. I'm positive that it'll make a great pair with my PD's.

So...it's sounding and looking like a Valk maybe? Less stable than a Viking/OLF? I should have mine in hand in mere minutes and it looks like I'll be able to give it a whirl tonight.

My Saints came today!!! Probably won't get them in the air until Saturday morning, but they look and feel very nice. Slight dome, but not huge. By eye the rim looks a little narrower than my Strikers. In the hand it feels a little TL or Eagle-like. I will chuck them this weekend and give a noodle arm report.

my 2 came today. Both GL. Dark blue 172 and yellow 168. Plastic feels great. No real pearl in these. Cant wait to throw them.

Attachments

• IMAG0483.jpg
    IMAG0483.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 56
My Saints came today!!! Probably won't get them in the air until Saturday morning, but they look and feel very nice. Slight dome, but not huge. By eye the rim looks a little narrower than my Strikers. In the hand it feels a little TL or Eagle-like. I will chuck them this weekend and give a noodle arm report.

Define noodle arm. I just want to make sure we are speaking the same language. Perhaps we need to start specifying noodle types. For example, 200-250 = angel hair; 250-275 = linguini; 275-300 = lo mein, etc.

And here is mine. It looks pink in the photo, but it is definitely more toward the salmon side in person. Rim definitely feels thinner than a Striker. Will report later once my daughter wakes up from a nap.

Strike that, having photo problems.

Last edited:
Angel Hair I guess.

I am a varying noodle arm. Progressing a little this week so I'll give results from last few rounds.

RHBH off tee. Been throwing River and Diamond about 275-300'. Hit about 3 drives today around 325'.

Thumber consistently 275-325' depending on shot needed an angles.

RHBH off tee with Pure hits about 225-250' in field. Probably usable from 200-225' on course.

RHBH mids - Fuse, Core or Warship probably consistently in the 250 range, but have been getting Warship and Core out to 275' recently. Occassional 300' greatness, but not often.

Thumber is my best shot, and most people joke that I should abandon the rest of my game, and simply throw thumbers and putters.

I AM A NOODLE ARM DAMMIT. :wall:

my pink optos showed up as more of a see through magenta with sparkles in it. the opaque pink looks nice, i may have to snag one if my local pias has any.

my pink optos showed up as more of a see through magenta with sparkles in it. the opaque pink looks nice, i may have to snag one if my local pias has any.

Yeah, definitely check it out in person, though. I was expecting more of a bubblegum opaque pink, like my Opto Pure. This one is almost like a coral/salmon hue. Still a nice disc, and it will pop out when it is in the air.

Anyone get sparkles in their GL? I had some in mine. Looks sick.

7510352160_ffc819e87c_z.jpg

Yup, my GL orange-red from DN has flakes.:thmbup: Kinda cool. Definitely wasn't expecting that. My pink Opto is exactly like onemilemore's.

They feel [pretty good in the hand, too. No idea when I can throw them...still working now.:doh:

Ok so i got a GL 168 and a Opto 172 saint today. I went to a course and threw them when ever i'd throw a teebird and i noticed that they were not going as far as the teebirds. the teebirds out preformed them until i got to the last two holes and the saints crushed going down hills and through tight gaps. They glided forever and held the line i put them on. The opto had more fade and HSS and if i really cranked on the GL it would flip a little. I will defiantly test these bad boys more.