• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I have finally figured out where saints fit in my bag, and it is the spot of a DX teebird. Which is in the bag. So Goodbye saint, you are a hermaphrodite metrosexual tweener and I don't like you.

I have finally figured out where saints fit in my bag, and it is the spot of a DX teebird. Which is in the bag. So Goodbye saint, you are a hermaphrodite metrosexual tweener and I don't like you.

Maybe you have a light one or gl or both but I have a heavy ish opto that is much more LS stable than even a new a Dx teebird and also seems to come out of any turn much more consistently. A DX tee bird is a finesse disc while the Opto saint can take some torque. I would call a heavy opto saint a power disc for finesse players. (if that makes any sense). For power players it is a very middle of the road disc except that it is particularly fast.

I just got a saint in the mail today... Is it normal to have a line in the coloration that extends all the way from the center of the disc to the outer rim. I can't feel the line but it is significantly darker than the rest of the disc. Should I be concerned about the consistency of the plastic or is this common for the coloring of the gl saints?

I just got a saint in the mail today... Is it normal to have a line in the coloration that extends all the way from the center of the disc to the outer rim. I can't feel the line but it is significantly darker than the rest of the disc. Should I be concerned about the consistency of the plastic or is this common for the coloring of the gl saints?
This is common for the gold line. I have two pink gold lines with that line in it. It is just looks it flies great do not worry about the line!!!

Thanks guys. Just making sure it wouldn't split the first time is hits something. Just field tested it and it flies great.

Holy shiiiit. Wish this was my story, but have to give credit where it is due. Played with Lopan12 at UNC Chapel Hill the other day. He broke out his GL Saint for its virgin flight. On # 15 he made a shot I have never seen. It is a gradual downhill of about 420' or so. The line for a RHBH is a tight S-curve. Even a big arm has trouble getting the right line and flight to miss the trees on either side. Lopan threw a sweet shot that turned slightly, then just kept going. He over shot the basket and faded about 80 feet left. That freaking Saint just kept going. Awesome.

Then the SOB sank the 80' or so putt for a birdie!

All hail the Saint.

Holy crap that's awesome! I have made my opto saint out over 400 a couple times but it usually sits down at 350-370 on a pretty tight line. 500 ft though?! Damn.

I just threw my gl saint on top of the local middle school. Any other disc I might leave it. But I'll be going back in a couple hours once it's good and dark with ladders to retrive my saint. That's how much it means to me.

I just threw my gl saint on top of the local middle school. Any other disc I might leave it. But I'll be going back in a couple hours once it's good and dark with ladders to retrive my saint. That's how much it means to me.
id be doing that too! the saint is just stanky!!!

He went left so it was probably only 450-480 but it was still awesome to watch. I turned my drive over right into the woods, under a tree and a huge cob web! He won that hole.

Hahaha, did the same thing, but at a senior center! Hope you got yours back!

So I finally caved and bought an Opto Saint and I'm loving it. My first drive with it I parked it 2ft from the pin! This may spell trouble for my wallet....

Latest posts