• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Lucid Truth First Run w/ Pics

Got to throw my 172g Lucid and oddly enough it is still very stable. Just requires less power to throw as my Bio. Nice disc. I need to take it out in a round, but it was one of those discs where you throw and it just feels like the disc for you. I think I will have to pick up a Fuzion Hybrid just because I want them all.

I wish dd would tell lat slant rims suck! I like a lot of their molds so much that I'm actually throwing them where as every lat disc I gave up on I just think they would be the best thing out right now if they had a classic style rim!

I also hate slanted rims, aka plus. Worst is some C-PD's, new Rocs, Rivers, Fuse and FD's. But the Truth aint that bad and nowhere near those I mentined. But try it out its a great mid, I actually love mine Lucid Truth.

If a slightly slanted rim is the only reason someone wouldn't try the first true buzzz replacement option from Lat64 plastic choices then I can only snicker. It's not that bad and compared to current Innova runs not even that slanted. I don't even think the buzzz rim is perfectly squared away. This is a serious contender for mid release of the year and probably my choice for it. You slant rim haters are only going to make more truths available for me so keep it up. :p

If a slightly slanted rim is the only reason someone wouldn't try the first true buzzz replacement option from Lat64 plastic choices then I can only snicker. It's not that bad and compared to current Innova runs not even that slanted. I don't even think the buzzz rim is perfectly squared away. This is a serious contender for mid release of the year and probably my choice for it. You slant rim haters are only going to make more truths available for me so keep it up. :p

Yep, and I heard that the AM World's Truth has the biggest slanted rim on the market :))) so send them my way!

Yep, and I heard that the AM World's Truth has the biggest slanted rim on the market :))) so send them my way!

yes they are horribly defective. We should store them and keep the dirty slant rims away from the rest of the world. :hfive:

If you have a slant rim am world's truth send me a PM and I'll give you the address to ship it to. I will happily refund you a dx roc and you can be on your way.

*psst, I hope this works.

I was never a buzz fan anyway I've always used Rocs but I do have a truth on the way just to test out along with a renegade and a gbo fuzion judge. I never said I wouldn't try it I just said I wish they had straight cuz they would be that much better. Loving my judges btw!

Got my truth today the rim is actually a lot less slanted than lat64 mids I really like the feel in the hand and I'm excited to throw it!

Got my truth today the rim is actually a lot less slanted than lat64 mids I really like the feel in the hand and I'm excited to throw it!

The fuse was noticeably slanted to me but truth, warship, core, and others I've never noticed it. I think you'll stick with it after some tosses. It impresses most people immediately.

I can only make this observation from pictures ive seen, but does the verdict have a similar profile to the truth or is it just me?

The verdict started out as the truth but came out more os than they anticipated,so it became the verdict . Both are the same disc i believe,the verdict has a nose spacer though,much more blunt than the truth. Which makes them a great pairing set

I had a feeling they would pair well together. Thanks!

Latest posts