• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

Site Still Down?

Is the site still down for people? I'm trying to get in to look at some tour series discs and I can't even get into the website.

Yup site is still down. The order I placed on Wednesday also has not given me any kind of notification that I placed the order. They certainly were quick to take the money out of my account though.... Twice!

4f29a75b31158se_1440861110.gif

Anyone feel like these new mcpro aviars have a lot more grip than previous mcpros?

I can't believe the mcpro aviars are sold out. I was checking the website all weekend, when its finally up when I check they are sold out. Amazing.

I was very disappointed to have been out enjoying and living my life, when all the while, innova was releasing two batches of black mcpro's on the world and not telling me via my facebook or twitter feed. I am about at the end of my rope with all the bulll **** surrounding the availability of this disc. I wonder if I could putt as well with a discraft putter...

I was very disappointed to have been out enjoying and living my life, when all the while, innova was releasing two batches of black mcpro's on the world and not telling me via my facebook or twitter feed. I am about at the end of my rope with all the bulll **** surrounding the availability of this disc. I wonder if I could putt as well with a discraft putter...

You realize Soft Warlocks are the same disc right?

Going, going, down to 36 left...

Down to 4...

Only 2 left!

And Done!

Seems like Innova needs to get those machines running a little harder and longer to continue to cash in while these things are flying like hotcakes off the griddle!

These kind of releases use to really bother me and then I just stopped giving a s#*t. I love the idea of tour support discs but they could reach a greater support audience by releasing to actual shops. I was sitting there looking when there were 272 left and though about how glad I am not to collect anymore. If there is such a hungry market for these they should feed it to capacity.

bah. they could have gotten another few black mcpros out of me if they would have released the nate sexton firebird at the same time.

can't justify 15+ discs in less than 1.5 weeks lol.

Latest posts