• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Mid that doesn't fade left.

X Comet. Many Roc throwers, including myself, throw Comets when we don't have beat Rocs or want a bit more touchy and glidey shot. I feel Z comets while new are pretty straight but they still do fade a little, especially when underpowered. X Comets are the way to go when you want out of the box non-fading disc. It will also wear to nice turnover disc that holds anhyzer angles for ages.

i'll 4th the Mako 3. It is the straightest disc i've ever thrown. thrown softly it fades a little left at the end, at normal power it is 100% dead straight, and thrown with a bit extra power turns slowly right, but rarely fades back left (depending on height) freaking awesome in the woods.

Lol...when my mid doesn't fade left I'm waaayyy off to the right. I don't know how to throw anything but hyzers. Fortunately for me, 90% of disc golf holes let me get away with it.

Flying Squirrel for sure, my favorite mid I've ever thrown. Pretty understable, platinum line is sick!

Latest posts