• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

images

The point is, you posted a question that had been asked about a dozen times already (and had been answered in the very last page). And also, it was an obvious question. One you should expect to have already been asked.

And DGCR is a board known for concise, subject focused threads that don't drone on and on and on and on for hundreds of pages with people asking the same questions. So get with the program, right? ;)

On the bright side of the situation here, more and more people get to feel helpful repeating information for people who are to busy/lazy to look it up themselves. Classic win win situation.

On the bright side of the situation here, more and more people get to feel helpful repeating information for people who are to busy/lazy to look it up themselves. Classic win win situation.
Way to be positive :thmbup:
Plus, it takes zero effort to ignore a question you ("you" in general) don't feel like answering.

can we get back to the discussion at hand? so what people are lazy, people are trolls, people haze, get over it this is a forum. by definition there are gonna be all types on here just deal with it or go to dgr.

yes, really! I obviously missed that post, I didn't realize that it was going to bring such torment to your life. its ppl like you that are the reason I quit posting stuff on these forums. just sitting and waiting for a mistake like a troll. so thank you for that.

Torment to my life? Kid 5 posts before yours Chad posted the release date, then 3 posts before yours someone else posted saying "might as well put it in the title of the thread" as a joke about stupid people like you who can't read.

I'll be sure to thank the people who trolled you before, seeing as you're stupid enough to deserve it, and if it kept you from posting on the forums then they did a good job. And obviously I was just waiting for a mistake just so I could insult somebody.. it's not like I saw the posts before yours talking about how stupid people were going to ask the release date over and over, and you immediately showed your lack of intelligence/literacy. You obviously have no idea what trolling is, if you think that one little comment calling you out for being stupid is in any way trolling. Now, this post could be considered trolling, but I just woke up and thought your reply post was funny, so I decided to troll you.

Back on Topic.

Release Date Feb 3rd. Axis of putters. Tons of people will switch, only 1/10 of them will be good with the disc. People will be frustrated when they realize they can't throw like Mike C does in his vid.

Torment to my life? Kid 5 posts before yours Chad posted the release date, then 3 posts before yours someone else posted saying "might as well put it in the title of the thread" as a joke about stupid people like you who can't read.

I'll be sure to thank the people who trolled you before, seeing as you're stupid enough to deserve it, and if it kept you from posting on the forums then they did a good job. And obviously I was just waiting for a mistake just so I could insult somebody.. it's not like I saw the posts before yours talking about how stupid people were going to ask the release date over and over, and you immediately showed your lack of intelligence/literacy. You obviously have no idea what trolling is, if you think that one little comment calling you out for being stupid is in any way trolling. Now, this post could be considered trolling, but I just woke up and thought your reply post was funny, so I decided to troll you.

Back on Topic.

Release Date Feb 3rd. Axis of putters. Tons of people will switch, only 1/10 of them will be good with the disc. People will be frustrated when they realize they can't throw like Mike C does in his vid.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ugh. Why can't I put more than 5 emoticons in my post? :tearyfacethatIcan'tpost:

In 2013, when MVP finally mold the Axis and Anode in sub-170g weights, I'll be really excited to try them out. I'm gonna buy an anode when it's released on FEBRUARY 3 for putting and goofing around. I can't resist it, but I will remain patiently waiting for mvp to answer my wish for a light axis and anode..

^please and stop the madness. if your panties are in a bunch because of someone not reading through pages of a thread pull them out!!

How about Soft Glo Light Weight Anodes? Those are what I wanna see.

And I'd also like to see lighter Glo Vectors as well.

Something about the white plastic around the colors that makes the glo disc so much more sweet looking.

This was neat. Had one of my longer putter drives today on hole 8 at arboretum. Drove past the basket by 10 or 15' and it's around a 380' hole. In the video I shot I drove the same hole with a lighter Anode and ended up 35 or 40' short. I was trying to release the disc flatter today and not hyzer everything so much and I got good results. I also gave it a little more height.

I went out and filmed a few approach shots with the Anode's. Batteries didn't last as long as I expect so I'm hoping the few I shot turned out good. I know some people here wanted to see some approach shots so I'll upload a video tonight.

Also got to preview soft Anode's. Put one of the orange mediums I have next to my windshield when I drove to the course and I blasted my defroster the entire drive over, so when I got there I had an Anode that felt every bit as soft and floppy as my most flexible S Ions. It felt fantastic, especially for putting. I'm pretty certain I'll be putting with Anode's when MVP puts out some softies.

Another thing I noticed today driving with the Ion and Anode back to back is how much less effort the Anode takes to keep straight, and how comfortable it is. I can make an Ion travel in a straight line but it takes a lot more spin / snap to keep it from fading out at the end. The Anode, if you throw it flat, it's gonna go straight. The near beadless design also feels very good in a 4 finger power grip for me. This disc is going to go in a lot of people's bags for putts and approaches I'm thinking.

Last edited:
I feel like a kid on spring break who keeps seeing all his friends hook up and wonders when he'll finally get to hook up too.