• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I was looking at the MVP order form for custom discs and it says 50 minimum with 25 min in each mold.. But when I look at the website it says 100 disc minimum. That's going to be a deal breaker for me... I'm going to assume the 100 disc limit is the correct info... gee and I was just going to do some research on the Trace...

Any of the retailers want to confirm for me?
Brad, Chad help a dude out?

Email them and see what they will do for your club or event etc. Worst they can say is no.

If the line is right, occasionally. For approaches, I mostly use it for annys around a tight corner thrown soft to let it float, but it actually holds a gentle hyzer pretty well too.

as in you would use it for a longer approach

as in you would use it for a longer approach

I will use it on longer holes almost like a second drive, but I also use it as a get out of trouble turnover shot if I don't like the line or don't feel I have enough room to work with what my Envy will give me.

I threw my Theory twice today, once into a tree. Played a second round without it and just used a Proxy for those shots and didn't notice much of a difference in the shots. (though I had a much better second game, shooting 6 strokes lower).

Even as an anti-bead guy I have to give this one to the Comet.

Every time I threw my Theory it felt forced...60ish shots later I sold the sucker. I'd rather throw a putter or beat Buzzz/Cobra on all those shots.

I've thrown my theory with moderate success when trying to have a gyro only bag. I think long term the slot would go to a beat in axis, but I don't have a beat axis right now.

That said, I am not in love with it like I have been with beat rocs or comets.

Status
Not open for further replies.