• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like fat fingers... I have the triple threat of bad typing skillz. Fat fingers, so I am constantly hitting multiple keys. I have a form of dyslexia that doesn't affect reading but comes out when I speak/write/type. Then some ADHD to top it off, lol... That usually shows up as using something like hit instead of hitting, or I will leave out an of or for...Sometimes I will have two thoughts blend in the middle and not make a damn bit of sense, haha. I usually proof read longer posts several times and still miss things. You should see some of the **** I type before posting sometimes. Looks like a 2yr old typing.

Last edited:
Sh** man it looks pretty good never would have noticed, definitely some of the more intelligent stuff I read on here usually.. And ADHD is underrated you can get lots of stuff done all at the same time!

Particle isn't close to Zone OS, it's just a touch more stable than the Envy. MikeC apparently likes the Particle but I doubt many people dumped the Envy for them. I know I didn't.

I find the Particle finishes a little harder, but the flight paths are pretty much interchangeable Main reason I switched is the Particle is more comfortable in my grip.

BTW the Proxy is their best throwing putter IMO. It's amazing, holds any line I need. For me when new they're pretty much dead neutral. I can mash it hard on a flat release and get a touch of high speed drift, but it doesn't really turn over ya know? Given a bit of hyzer it's a laser as far as I can throw it (400'+), and with a deeper hyzer it'll go straight for a ways then have a nice glidey fade.

Extremely versatile mold.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a store with both Eclipse Deflectors and 10th Anniversary Ions in stock? Looking like I waited to long on the 10ths, most places are sold out.

Anode shares the ion core, too. We with round fingertips like that one as well.

Yes I know, but the Ion has the highest awesomeness on the awesomeness scale of the round fingered putters.

Edit: I see the confusion now. I was not saying the Ion has higher awesomeness than the square finger putters. I was separating putters by finger type on the awesomeness scale.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a store with both Eclipse Deflectors and 10th Anniversary Ions in stock? Looking like I waited to long on the 10ths, most places are sold out.

I looked but either the local shops are already sold out of the Ions or they hadn't put them on their online stores yet...

More like fat fingers... I have the triple threat of bad typing skillz. Fat fingers, so I am constantly hitting multiple keys. I have a form of dyslexia that doesn't affect reading but comes out when I speak/write/type. Then some ADHD to top it off, lol... That usually shows up as using something like hit instead of hitting, or I will leave out an of or for...Sometimes I will have two thoughts blend in the middle and not make a damn bit of sense, haha. I usually proof read longer posts several times and still miss things. You should see some of the **** I type before posting sometimes. Looks like a 2yr old typing.
Damn you pretty much describe me perfectly. add to that I am old and you nailed it. :)

Wish me luck fellow MVPers. I'm on the feature card for the Maricopa Open with AB and Uli this coming Saturday! I've never played the course before, and don't have the free time to practice this week, so I might need it!

I handled the course, but man did I struggle on the green. When everyone watches the video whenever it releases feel free to grab a beer from the fridge after I tee off each hole. That may make it easier to watch, lol. I still managed to shoot over 1000 on the weekend two weeks in a row and get into 6th of 40 somehow. You'll also get to see the luckiest finish of all time on a shanked forehand of mine, so that's a bonus.

I handled the course, but man did I struggle on the green. When everyone watches the video whenever it releases feel free to grab a beer from the fridge after I tee off each hole. That may make it easier to watch, lol. I still managed to shoot over 1000 on the weekend two weeks in a row and get into 6th of 40 somehow. You'll also get to see the luckiest finish of all time on a shanked forehand of mine, so that's a bonus.

Nice man, what were you bagging for the tournament btw?

Nice man, what were you bagging for the tournament btw?

There was some level of OB in play on virtually every hole and with it being Arizona it allows me to throw a hyzer nearly everything whether forehand or backhand.

Atoms
Deflector
Matrix
Resistor
Servo (only thrown once, but should've used 3-4 times)
Fireball
Volt
Nitro
Dimension
Teleport

I think that covers what I used this week, but I normally bag a Mayhem too, and have recently been auditioning an Excite against that spot.

Well I saw you putting like a fiend with that blue atom a while back I hope to see it again!

Interesting mix of discs... you got stable covered.. I'm kind of wondering what kind of "footage" you get with those atoms? I'm no good at yards haha.. Just as a casual observer it kind of makes me wonder how you handle the woods and annys without some low speed fairways.. Matrix I guess, Obviously you are kick ass with what you do.. I look at that and the bread and butter of my Gyro bag is nowhere to be seen..

Any cool 150 class or fairways in the backup trial bag? Fiz Photon, Inertia, Insanity etc... SWITCH HAHaha..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts