• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Relay

When will Axiom make something comparable to the Relay?

Relay is a 1.6 cm rim, correct?

Love to see new discs in this neck of the woods.

I love the small rim on the relay for clean releases in the woods. A great disc a bit on an island this year with the putters, fission, plasma, and highspeed stuff.

so... I posted in the VIP b/c the disc is that damn good and wanted my peeps to know about it but figured I would share my thoughts with the masses too ;)

just wanted to say the MVP relay is legit. I highly suggest peeps checking one out if they have the chance. I probably will end up just keeping all of the ones I ordered if that tells you anything. Its a very unique disc at my power I find it to hold a hyzer well like a stable mid yet turns very easily from a flat throw but gives you that distance a mid wouldn't. Really fun disc to throw and surprised me a lot. I was hoping for something like this but have been let down before expecting a mold from the specs but this one fits in very well.

SIRIUSLIEGETTARELAY!

I'm sick of my leopards (pro and star).

What weights would you suggest as replacements?

Id go with what you generally throw maybe a heavy and lighter one. Not much difference with 168 vs max from noodles to myself. No light 150s in the circuit stamps though. Hit me up if you want one i have 3 left. Was just going to keep them for myself lol.

Both the wife and I bag a 174. I'd like to replace hers with something lighter (and wouldn't mind trying a light one myself), so I'm hoping there will be a few low 160's available in post-Circuit runs. I'm loving the lines I can throw with this disc. I think it's a better Leopard, as it throws similar lines, but is less touchy than the Leopards I've tried.

I have one from the MVP circuit. I really enjoyed it. Nearly aced with it. I just love my Pro leopards a little more, so it didn't quite make the bag.

Wondering if I have a freak rely. Mine really reminds me of a seasoned pro leopard but faster.