• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

no way in hell the vector is longer than an axis... ur missing out IMO not throwing an axis as a vector has a ton more low speed fade than an axis specially powered down.

to each their own but vector is not longer than an axis

no way in hell the vector is longer than an axis... ur missing out IMO not throwing an axis as a vector has a ton more low speed fade than an axis specially powered down.

to each their own but vector is not longer than an axis

But carrying an Axis means not carrying a Buzzz.. That's difficult.

lol well if that's the case then yeah I can understand and feel like the axis is more similar to the stalker in feel and flight.

nope. I find vectors to even get more turn and still fade out where axis is more of a line holding disc and forward fade is much stronger. yes a worn neutron vector is similar to a new axis at some power levels but if you mash on a axis vs a vector the axis will fly an easy 50' further with the same turn as a vector due to less low speed fade. we can talk about it all day but im not on crack and thrown these discs in fields, on courses and with other people whom I have given them to with similar results. at 300' and under power axis and vector are very similar but 400+ there is some good difference.

you guys must have some super beat vectors then I guess...? my FR and domey proton are not even close to a seasoned neutron axis although my neutron flat vector has a similar flight it still fades out harder. How far are you guys throwing vectors vs axis?

For me I can throw the vectors 330 -340. Axis maybe the same, but I can't rip into it the same. My n vector is 7-8/10 175 and super flat the axis is fresh. I would also agree that the axis is farther, but I can't mash it the same at all. So I'd trade ten feet for accuracy.

My eclipse vector is a different animal. More dome 180. It's more stable and sounds like your experience with the vector.

yeah I understand that then^ just gave someone a n. axis for their flat n. vector for that same reason, as I wanted a little more stability apart from my tangents which the N. vector fills very well and still have a hard time bagging axis with it being kind of a tweener disc and power down my volts normally to get a 330' similar flight.

I must have one screwed up Vector because the 2 throws I threw it to try it out in the field were incredible meathooks. I mean leaving my hand and turning 90 degrees landing 100 ft out. Made my Drone go "Da'yam!"

After those to throws, threw it in my overstock pile and never looked at it again. I'd trade it if someone wants it. Pink/red.

i've thrown my neutron vector almost 5 on an anny line. cant really squeak those outta axes.
honestly when i throw an axis it goes literally dead straight all the way to the ground.

but i always liked rocs more than buzzzes too..

Just got a black 174 Neutron Vector today. Why didn't anyone tell me how awesome this disc is?

I am always sporting how great this disc is.. Volt, Amp, Tangent, Vector, and Anode are my favorite MVP releases by far.

I read somewhere that the Vector is the result of what would happen if the Buzzz and the Roc had a baby. I totally agree with this.

I'm scared to get an Amp as I'm not taking my Mamba, River, or Fuse out of the bag and I don't know what the Amp will give me over these.

The Tensor looks interesting but I've got the Zone. Anode over Ions and I don't see what the Shock will do for me that the Vector/Zone won't.

I read somewhere that the Vector is the result of what would happen if the Buzzz and the Roc had a baby. I totally agree with this.

I'm scared to get an Amp as I'm not taking my Mamba, River, or Fuse out of the bag and I don't know what the Amp will give me over these.

The Tensor looks interesting but I've got the Zone. Anode over Ions and I don't see what the Shock will do for me that the Vector/Zone won't.

I'm still debating on getting a Vector,but I'm not sure yet. My mids right now is a Discraft Comet,MVP Tangent,MVP Axis and a MVP Tensor. I do however think the Vector would serve me well here at the local course. There is two holes here where you have to throw a b-line shot over trees to get to the basket. The Vector,going by flight numbers, has a tick more glide so I think it would serve me better than the Tensor would.

I'm getting ready to get my Amp through the mail. I have thrown a Mamba and a Fuse. I bag a River right now. So when I get my Amp I'll let you know how different or similar they are.

Oh and get a Shock. You will be amazed at the Awesome thumbers,Tomahawks,Sidearms,Forehand rollers and wind fighting disc this is. There will be no overlap with this over the Vector and Zone. I can get my Shock out to 370ft to 380ft on a good rip. :thmbup:

I bagged a River, Fuse, and Mamba at some point. Mamba was useless for me, the Fuse got kicked out from the Tangent, and the River got kicked from the Amp. River is a great disc but no comparison to the Amp, in my opinion.

I do not like the Tensor, keep the Zone. Anode and Ion are great compliments, but I use Anode's primarily. The shock however will give you more distance then the Vector or Zone. I would check one out. It's a good driver.

I cannot begin to express how much i enjoy my eclipse Vectors, i just wanted to come here and say the vector saved my ass 3 times today, when i thought i was going to take a bogey, the vector secured par. I shot a -9 at an extremely difficult course today and it was all because of my vectors.

Vector for disc of the year 2013!

could anyone who owns a wasp, vector, and a camera post a picture of a side by side profile?

I've tried and bagged all of the MVP discs at some point, and the vector is the only one still in the bag after over a year of use. Great overstable mid