• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feature: Shop Listing

I'm seeing some duplicate listings, looks like the difference is abbreviating the thoroughfare or not. For example, Monroe St. and Monroe Street are both listed.

Also, the Sports Authority in Memphis, TN shows up as a top 10 result when searching from Toledo, OH.

Searching from 43605:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
If you notice dupes or incorrect info please email me and I'll take care of it. This initial data is from Innova's site. I did a lot of deleting of dupes in my import script but it obviously missed some stuff.

I have already added several in my area. Love this feature.

That is awesome! I've been waiting for a feature like this!! Can't wait until the directory has been updated! I know that there are Walgreens around the SW Florida area that sell discs. No clue which ones though. Tim, You've done a lot with this site but I think this just took DGCR to a whole new level!

None of the websites I know have this, except Innova, which is primarily exclusive.

Is this going to include vendors? Or would that fall under "Market Place"?

May just be for the "premium listing" but I like to know if they sell used discs or just new.

Is this going to include vendors? Or would that fall under "Market Place"?

This is for any place that you can drive your car to and buy discs so a storefront or physical location is a requirement.

This is for any place that you can drive your car to and buy discs so a storefront or physical location is a requirement.

Gotcha :thmbup:

This is friggin' awesome Tim. I'm glad that you ran with that idea that was posted a while back. Your work on this site is much appreciated.

This site keeps getting better and better!

I don't suppose there is a way to list my vehicle as a shop, since I sell outta the back of it?
(Kinda kidding but kinda serious...)

You're not the first to ask. I'm not sure how prevalent that sort of thing is but I might try to account for stuff like that in a future update.

Last edited:
Greatest ****ing thing yet! :hfive: :cool:

Wow, timg! Really out-doing yourself with this one! :) :hfive:

Cool feature Tim. However, other than Glide, I believe every store shown in the Madison area is in the wrong location. I also know for a fact that some of them do not sell discs, certainly some of the Walgreens. I"ll try to put together a list of comments. I'll only mention stores that are listed but do not sell discs if I can verify that fact with a new in-store visit.

Sure, just email me updates as that's easier. The source data is obviously somewhat outdated and the initial geolocating used Yahoo rather than Google so the locations on the map might be slightly off but most are pretty close. I'd imagine people would probably just plug the address into Google Maps or their GPS anyway so having the exact position isn't as important as it is for a course which often don't have an exact street address.

Not sure if this has been asked already. There is a dunham sports in Butler PA 16001 that sells discs but its not showing up on the list when i search

How do I add it?