• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feature: Shop Listing

Hey Tim, Infinity's End is listed in only one location, and the address is an older one as they've recently moved that location. Should I add the other two locations and let you edit the current listing? Or just add all three? Or what?

Also, thanks for all the awesomeness.

Email me the address correction and add the other two.

I am considering setting up all of my discs in a secondary office where my landscape company rents office and shop space. While there is an address I could use for directions . . . could I post that it is by appointment only with my phone # so people don't just go driving in to buy discs and have noone there to help them out?

Posting that additional info would require a premium listing.

Bug? I am browsing a map of courses. Turn on shops. Okay so far. Click map to re-position. Shop markers go away, but shop checkbox is still checked.

Unclicking shops and reclicking shops brings the shop icons back.

Hmmmm, not sure on this geocoding thing. I already sent you a message for Play It Again Sports icon being in the wrong place. Now I see that REI and Dick's are also not in the right spot.

If I put the addresses into Google Maps, they work fine. But the Shop Map isn't getting the icon in the right spot. I mean, for all 3 of these it's not even on the right street. A quick check of a few others near 28277 show similar problems.

REI 11067 Carolina Place Parkway
Pineville, NC 28134 (704) 341-7405 0.5 Miles

Dick's Sporting Goods 9600 Pineville-Matthews Road
Pineville, NC 28134 (704) 540-4750 0.5 Miles

Play It Again Sports 8332-205 Pineville Matthews Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28226 (704) 540-6339 4.5 Miles

See post #39. Please email me anything that needs to be fixed as far as addresses, etc.

some of the stores have incorrect address listings near me due to the stores moving.

... and a few have correct address listings but the icon on the map is a bit off.

... but this is f'in sweet.

Last edited:
Gotcha, missed that one on the geolocating. Thanks.

The icons disappearing on the Browse Course map is a still a tiny problem.

Cool stuff.

Fixed the map thing.

some of the stores have incorrect address listings near me due to the stores moving.

... and a few have correct address listings but the icon on the map is a bit off.

... but this is f'in sweet.

See post #49 :)

Thanks. Now I'm having too much fun adding all the places I stop to fondle discs.

Thanks again Tim. I know I'll use this everytime I travel now. My wife and my wallet probably won't be as grateful though.

I just re-encoded the entire store database using another service so hopefully the positions on the map will be a little more accurate.

The local ones are much better.

I'd really like it if the icons on the map were color coded to distinguish "sporting goods stores" from "smoke shops" from "other." It's the "other" I'd really be looking for.

I just re-encoded the entire store database using another service so hopefully the positions on the map will be a little more accurate.

Much better around SE Michigan as well. They were off before - look accurate now.

Latest posts