• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
per the teamdiscmania instagram page:

They had S line FD2's that appeared to be in a hybrid of Gstar and Star. looked almost like discraft TI

Like a Luster Star maybe? Not seeing it on the Instagram page

any ballpark idea of when the S-CD2s will drop? I could use a couple more but don't want to drop the big bucks on facebook if I can wait it out. thanks!

Old Pat # s-pd
This discs seems older. I am uneducated on Discmania discs. Is this disc anything special?
73de4a2f6bf4b3c5292ec3022f4383f7.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Old Pat # s-pd
This discs seems older. I am uneducated on Discmania discs. Is this disc anything special?
73de4a2f6bf4b3c5292ec3022f4383f7.jpg

Simon and Eagle signed it moments after their spectacular finishes at the Memorial this year. I spent 30 min talking to Eagle's dad who is so cool! Eagle was genuinely happy to lose to Simon. It was unconventionally extraordinary!

Just curious, is the FD jackal discontinued? Or like a special thing now? I'm having trouble finding them in stores in anything other than d line plastic. Thanks in advance for any help.

Just curious, is the FD jackal discontinued? Or like a special thing now? I'm having trouble finding them in stores in anything other than d line plastic. Thanks in advance for any help.

ouch. No its an all time favorite, so just waiting to get thousands more molded up and restocked. We'll get em.

ouch. No its an all time favorite, so just waiting to get thousands more molded up and restocked. We'll get em.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Just really want to get my hands on one and I can't seem to find the weight, color and plastic I want.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful. Just really want to get my hands on one and I can't seem to find the weight, color and plastic I want.

Ha I know, but this has been out quite a while. We're all in the same boat a little while longer I suppose.

If you are looking for S-Line FDs, Lunaparkdiscgolf.com has several in the 165g-168g range
If you are looking for C line, the same site has them in the 167g-172g range.

I have ordered from them many times and they have cool stuff and are reasonable priced with 1.50 shipping. just an FYI

If you are looking for S-Line FDs, Lunaparkdiscgolf.com has several in the 165g-168g range
If you are looking for C line, the same site has them in the 167g-172g range.

I have ordered from them many times and they have cool stuff and are reasonable priced with 1.50 shipping. just an FYI

Thanks. Im looking for max weight

Simon and Eagle signed it moments after their spectacular finishes at the Memorial this year. I spent 30 min talking to Eagle's dad who is so cool! Eagle was genuinely happy to lose to Simon. It was unconventionally extraordinary!

Old pat# S-Line PDs are great throwers. There are some that are sought after like champ/star blends but regular S-lines don't have a strong market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts