• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would absolutely love something like a turning-MD. I play a ton of wooded courses here in NC, and while I adore MD3s and bag 4 of em most of the time, sometimes the line calls for either a late turn or a low-power turn. I can't really get that out of an MD3, even my beat-up P-Line that holds an anny beautifully doesn't really flip over for me. My midrange lineup is 4 MD3s, an MD4, an MD5, and a Westside Tursas. The Tursas in a nice disc for this slot, but let's be real here, I want a full discmania midrange lineup in my bag. Is a turnover mid something you guys have ever discussed? I'd love to throw more money at you guys!

Have you tried a lighter weight P-line MD3 or even MD4? I have a 168g P-line MD4 that turns really easily. That said, I'd love to see a Discmania mid with a -1 turn.

D-Line MD will turn right out of the box with full power and quickly beat up to be quite flippy. It's D-Line though so I get it's not the best feeling plastic to throw.

D-Line in putters feels different than the stuff they use for mids and drivers too.

Heeeeyyyyyy DM Support

If you could just go ahead and come in this weekend and make some Swirl MDs and color glow MDs that would be great.

Good talk.

Heeeeyyyyyy DM Support

If you could just go ahead and come in this weekend and make some Swirl MDs and color glow MDs that would be great.

Good talk.

Haha likes that MD did you?

In feb Jussi said they are working on a new under stable mid with Lat. It will probably come out in Neo plastic.

I bag D, C and L in the MD (with an EMac Truth)

I like its versatility. My C is actually a bit more HSS than my L. And my D...well hyzer flip goodness.

I've got a few in L and I might put a different one in to see if there's a bit more stability. My recollection is that of the 2 I tested the one I bagged was less HSS.

I'm really just curious to try a Swirl out to see if it's just that bit more HSS again.

And who doesn't want a color glow?!?!?!?!

I like Lat stuff. I have no problem with their plastic. I was basically a full Lat/DD bag before adding in DM last year. But I don't think I want the understable mid they are coming out with. I would expect it to be more understable than I need.

What I like about the MD is that it can be understable (in D) but will line hold on a number of angles in C and L.

I like its versatility. My C is actually a bit more HSS than my L. And my D...well hyzer flip goodness.

I've got a few in L and I might put a different one in to see if there's a bit more stability. My recollection is that of the 2 I tested the one I bagged was less HSS.

I'm really just curious to try a Swirl out to see if it's just that bit more HSS again.

I like Lat stuff. I have no problem with their plastic. I was basically a full Lat/DD bag before adding in DM last year. But I don't think I want the understable mid they are coming out with. I would expect it to be more understable than I need.

What I like about the MD is that it can be understable (in D) but will line hold on a number of angles in C and L.

If you want more Stability than an MD, you want an MD3. glows beat in slowly but are great line shapers. P-Line are stupid amazing.

Color Glow MD would be a dream.

I recently bought a few of the new D line P2's with the new Originals stamp on them and the 2302 numbers on them. Does anyone else have these and think that they feel slightly shallower/flatter than the older 2301 discs? I've been putting with P2's for nearly 1.5 years now and there's definitely a little different feel with this new run.

Status
Not open for further replies.