• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] pdga aproves prodigy mids?

I see that makes sense. I seem to love over stable stuff idk if its because I have bad form but the gator flies pretty straight for me and crashes hard to the left(rhbh) and sits. My buzzz I really like for annhyzers. I'm playing tomorrow so ill see how I like these m series and report my feedback

It might not neccisarily be a a bad form issue. All the top pros throw lots of OS stuff, and you certainly can't say that they have bad form. It's all personal preference. As you can see from my sig, I don't have a ton of OS stuff, and what I do have is pretty neutral at best.

But if I can get an M1 from InfiniteDiscs at a decent price and a high weight, I might be willing to give it a shot. I can honestly say I've never had more than 3 mids in my bag so this will be interesting. Don't know which one would go if I had to pull one out...hmmm...

Guess we'll see how this M1 pans out. Looking forward to stankyjahnke and a few other reviews!

Latest posts