• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] pdga aproves prodigy mids?

i don't get how any of you think the M1 looks like a drone... much closer to the Pain

the M4 does look like a Coyote but I think the rim is thicker

Last edited:
Disc companies are so silly, discraft "had" it right. If you are going to pay for a mold, just engrave a couple marks or a name so people know what they are getting, and it doesn't rely on a bunch of stoners with sharpies. You can't get an M3 from a M4 mold. I get why innova doesn't, because the sometimes mix and match molds, so you can't have a TL that said Teebird... Also about only having 12 discs... thats nice for short term, but disc companies grow by releasing new stuff. They need fairway drivers and they also need niche stuff like flicks and xxx's eventually. They should have done D3 and D8 leaving you plenty of room to make additional overstable, understable, and stable "D"'s.

Disc companies are so silly, discraft "had" it right. If you are going to pay for a mold, just engrave a couple marks or a name so people know what they are getting, and it doesn't rely on a bunch of stoners with sharpies. You can't get an M3 from a M4 mold. I get why innova doesn't, because the sometimes mix and match molds, so you can't have a TL that said Teebird... Also about only having 12 discs... thats nice for short term, but disc companies grow by releasing new stuff. They need fairway drivers and they also need niche stuff like flicks and xxx's eventually. They should have done D3 and D8 leaving you plenty of room to make additional overstable, understable, and stable "D"'s.

^Mark gets it.... :hfive:

i don't get how any of you think the M1 looks like a drone... much closer to the Pain

Inorite?
But, the bottom half of the disc i could concede looks like a drone (and the majority of all non beaded mids :/ )

talked with a team player today about the M4. pretty sure these are the 4, and not M3, so the guy/girl with the sharpie got it right. But!... if this M4 is the most understable thing they make I am in trouble. I threw it about 15x today in my round. I like it a bunch, but I will still have to carry something with less HSS

There are M3 photos including rim profile on ebay today, and it looks like the M3 underside lip is similar to buzzz, although the whole disc looks more domey like mako to me. I tried couple shots with my M4 beside a esp Meteor.

IMG_1276_zpsb601f711.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1279_zpsc6863b99.jpg
[/IMG]

feels kinda like flashingwhen running your hand over it, but i never noticed when throwing. I would expect that later runs will get that meeting line a little smoother. But wanted to show how much thicker the nose was and the degree angle of the under lip which speaks to the extra stability relative to the meteor

There are M3 photos including rim profile on ebay today, and it looks like the M3 underside lip is similar to buzzz, although the whole disc looks more domey like mako to me. I tried couple shots with my M4 beside a esp Meteor.

IMG_1276_zpsb601f711.jpg

IMG_1279_zpsc6863b99.jpg

Are you sure that's compared to a Buzzz? That rim doesn't look like a Buzzz to me. Maybe a Buzzz SS.

To clarify !!! the M3 with pics are on ebay. look at the white one. My photos are of a Prodigy M4 beside a meteor, and YES you are correct it is more like a Buzzz SS than meteor.

As far as videos... not that I know of. thrown flat it will turn some, but not as much as I had hoped since this is their most understable offering.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the B-1. (Bag 1). Lol

Prodigy, your lack of giving a crap about naming your discs disappoint me.

It's a good thing Innova hasn't done that. They'd be on what, D-85.

Not to mention all the old mids that we're "long range drivers"

Can't wait for the B-1. (Bag 1). Lol

Prodigy, your lack of giving a crap about naming your discs disappoint me.

It's a good thing Innova hasn't done that. They'd be on what, D-85.

Not to mention all the old mids that we're "long range drivers"

i hate it too but that plastic is so awesome.

Is that the M3 or M4.. I thought they released the M4 first?

TO me it looks more like a Coyote than a Mako, blunter nose.

So the m4 isn't being sent to distributors yet right? I have an m1, m3, and m4 coming. I think that's a smart move if the m1 is close to a roc/hornet and the m3 is close to a buzzz.

What happens when I buy an M4 and it weighs like 200 grams and they say oh just contact us and we'll make it right but they don't ever reply to your emails or messages about said replacement? What do I do then? Wipe the stamp and sharpie on a big condor?

So the m4 isn't being sent to distributors yet right? I have an m1, m3, and m4 coming. I think that's a smart move if the m1 is close to a roc/hornet and the m3 is close to a buzzz.

The M1 is aLot more stable than a Roc. the M3 does look pretty close to a buzzz. I will be throwing one on Tues & let you know. I have scale weighed at least 20 of these and have not seen any @ 200 grams :D (they have all been legal weights )

and...(for dont Bl1nk) as far as I know only the M1 & M3 are being shipped to distributors... this is why they are all over ebay & not the M4

Last edited:

Latest posts