• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] pdga aproves prodigy mids?

It jive's with Phil Arthur's really REALLY calming, soothing, boring description in the Prodigy intro vid....

I especially like how it compares to Lat's Mace approval description:
"Mace is the latest, and greatest, midrange from Latitude 64°. The flight is steady as a rock and it will be our first midrange produced in both premium plastics and Zero Line." - Latitude 64

"PA-1 is an over stable Putt and Approach disc. This Putt and Approach disc is designed to be over stable. The consistent flight path of this disc makes it a favorite of disc golfers looking for consistency and reliability in all wind conditions.

PA-2 is a stable to over stable Putt and Approach disc. This Putt and Approach disc is designed to be over stable in all wind conditions. The consistent flight path of this disc makes it a favorite of disc golfers looking for reliability in all wind conditions.

PA-4 is an under stable Putt and Approach disc. It is designed for all players and skill levels. The PA-4 will turn up when thrown hard and will then have a long glide and gentle turning finish." - Prodigy Disc

Well, that means that the PA-4 doesn't have a consistent flight path right? ;)

Which one of these is the wizard? Was it the P3? Maybe it didn't pass?

Well, that means that the PA-4 doesn't have a consistent flight path right? ;)

The PA-4 sometimes flips upside down and may fly straight up on occasion.

i like their names. Nice and simple...i hate these stupid mickey mouse disc names that are out now

the names don't really bother me but it makes it really hard to search on here for specific discs (PD, etc.).

Which one of these is the wizard? Was it the P3? Maybe it didn't pass?

19913915.jpg

M-1

I have thrown the M-1 (I believe it was an M-1) and for me it was very stable even in the wind.

I liked it, but I LOVE my Rocs. Do not know if I could give up my Rocs for the M-1.

I picked up a couple m1's and m4's from PIAS yesterday.. At least the factory marking says m4. Dude at the register was not very knowledgeable, but he wrang them up as m3..

PA1=Pig? PLEASE?!!?

I'd like to try out their midranges though. I was more excited (initially) about their fairway drivers, but MVP and my Teebirds aren't going anywhere, I'm sure. Still searching for a mid I like, so maybe, just maybe, Prodigy will win me over.

m-1 should be a drone!! If they can make a Z-drone clone BUT legally weighted, i will buy my first prodigy discs, and buy a lot of them.

Latest posts