• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHampion Groove
ChampionGrooveM.jpg
[/IMG]

Pink 12x KC Roc 180 and 2 S Wizards, got the hookup through gateway direct for the wizs. hey chase where are you getting the misprint roc from?

Just test-flew these new discs today:

Discraft Spectra 166g
Discraft Surge 150 Class (147g)

I throw RHBH and the Surge behaves as expected.

The Spectra anhyzers on me more than I expected. I was hopeful that I could drive a bit farther with it than the Innova R-Pro Boss (159g) that I found a couple of weeks ago. Its my farthest disc right now.

I was thinking that I didn't have the arm for my Destroyer and my Groove, plus I was using too heavy of a disc.

I test-fired the Groove, Boss, Spectra, and an Orc after finishing 27 holes. They all went about the same distance. Orc was shorter as expected but more on axis and closer to the basket. I expected that because I throw Orc's a lot. Its the only disc I have two of, and I bagged a 270' ace with one of them last week. I seem to be stuck at 270-300ft.

That looks more like Star than it does Champion.

you're right it does look more like Star. It reminds me of the first time I held a spectra and it was labeled super color elite Z but it feels and looks more like ESP.

I just bought a US Doubles Championships stamped R Wood Pro Ontario Roc in 180g today at the Killborne Halloween event. It smells like maple syrup. I think that's why I bought it.

When I was back home in Iowa, I got:

Z Buzzz
Star Beast

Yesterday:
2 dx Leopards
1 dx Destroyer

Today:
Lost Destroyer in Ocean on first throw :(

I talked with Dave at Gateway and I'm getting 5 blank Wizards sent to me (He said he might throw in 1 or 2 VooDoos depending on what they have in stock). Hopefully I will be able to find someone that will dye them for me. :)

Technically speaking the last discs I bought were all minis...I placed an order on DGC during the 10% off sale and I bought Quads and a Birdie bag. I had like $10 leftover and I had just gotten my "Wham-o Mini Frisbee Golf Target" so I wanted minis there were different colors from the 6 that come with it. Got a pink one for my SO too.

Actually I lie! The newest disc I bought was...

4010531829_b782960500.jpg

I bought this for my dad for his birthday! It's BADASS!!

\/\/

P.S. That's a clear, bottom stamped disc btw. By Dynamic Discs.

My man...this is one of the coolest discs I've seen in some time. Since seeing it I have wanted to pull the trigger on the same disc on Ebay but haven't done it yet. Very nice.

Just went by the Gateway store earlier today and picked up a couple of X-outs. An organic Wizard and a SSS Voodoo.

There are pics of the Mako in my photo album,I couldn't figure out how to post them.

For $35 from a local pro I got a flame dyed talon and wasp, backup bright pink z xl, and a free z talon with a lil ciggarette burn!
Oh wait!!
Just purchased that sweet dyed magnet from dynamic discs!:)
I've got issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts