• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Reptilian Disc Golf : Komodo

Anyone else still digging their Komodo?

I fall back in love with it every time I start relying on it for more than FH lines.

Very similar to a Pred in that it'll push a bit before it's abrupt fade. Decent glide, great torque resistance and a sharp, abrupt fade makes this disc very easy to throw a bunch.

I didn't think the Chameleon/Komodo duo would be so versatile but I don't find myself needing much else out there when I'm faced with a 270-350 ft shoot.

Anyone else still digging their Komodo?

I fall back in love with it every time I start relying on it for more than FH lines.

Very similar to a Pred in that it'll push a bit before it's abrupt fade. Decent glide, great torque resistance and a sharp, abrupt fade makes this disc very easy to throw a bunch.

I didn't think the Chameleon/Komodo duo would be so versatile but I don't find myself needing much else out there when I'm faced with a 270-350 ft shoot.

I throw mine a ton, but mainly backhand. I use it a lot like I would a PD or similar where I can huck it hard and count on the fade to kick in late and get me where I want to be.

And if you give it some hyzer it can ride a skip forever on the hard summertime soil we have right now.

It always seems to come out smooth too, I get asked what the disc was all the time.

I actually have been throwing mine more and more. It has filled the role of my primary spike hyzer disc now. It's taken some shots from my Tyrant, it is my step up from my gila in the wind instead of a justice, the occasional overhand and its one of the best skippers I have ever thrown. I hope it keeps selling enough that we may see some other plastic options in the future. I am curious to how they would fly beat in cobalt. It wouldn't likely be the greatest seller but tar Pit could be fun for a hit and sit spike disc, especially if they mold up flatter/beefier like the chameleons did.

Komodo has probably been my second most thrown driver lately only falling behind the Chameleon.

Latest posts